Thank GOD i am not raising a child in this day and age of woke leftism.

Parents are the problem. They are allowing our children to be hijacked...

To a certain extent yes.
But if you cant afford private school your kids are going to be exposed to constant liberal left programing and indoctrination.
Which by itself wouldnt be so bad if the parents told their kids to think logically and they took the time to explain why the left is wrong.
But....when their friends dont have that kind of support they have a pretty good chance of falling to peer pressure.

I seriously can not imagine the fucking hurdles modern parents have to deal with .

You need to be a Hardcore Parent Extreme these days, hopefully well-off enough financially to keep the kid out of the public system.

Many parents these days are more friend than parent to their children. Others are just lazy.

I seriously can not imagine the fucking hurdles modern parents have to deal with .

Worse, you are caught between being forced into an expensive system with low benefits that you cannot stand, or going it on your own with private schools and being hounded by government agencies concerned he isn't being given his indoctrination toward leftist thinking.

Agreed, I'm glad all of my kids are finished with their indoctrinations, err, I mean schooling.

As bad as it was, I'm like you, I cannot imagine what parents with little kids face going forward.
I've never been big on home schooling, as I believe they do not receive enough socialization, but today, there's no way I would send my kids through the public school system. It would either be home schooling, or a very carefully chose private school.
Especially if you're white.

Got our hands full just trying to raise adult children. Surrounded by them!

Adults need to quit whining like victims and bullying each other in order to set better examples for the younger among us.

Instead of teaching bad habits, we should take the good contributions and foundations and pass those on. Instead of painting all the past as bad, and throwing out the good with the bad, the diamonds with the dirt, and the gold with the garbage.

Can we call a truce, a halt to the cultural demolition derby, and agree what to throw out and what to save?

Lord help us, hear our prayers!
Guide us to the right solutions and forgive when we fight for the wrong things!

Help unite heal and correct us to restore relations between neighbors and nations.

For lasting Peace and Justice Amen!

Hopefully no republican will reproduce This sex with cousins is killing us I know of one mod like that
Republicans will be the least of your worries when we become a minority-majority country. Most nations that reach that status undergo a massive amount of ethnic conflict.

Maybe at that point people will realize that multiculturalism isn't such a good thing (albeit it will be too late).

Forum List

Back