Thank God for the Holocaust!!

Inthemiddle

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!

Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!

Didn't an Israeli Rabbi say the same thing last year?

Wonder why the jews were kicked out and prosecuted in EVERY country they ever went to....hmmm

So it's ok to blame the Victims as long as they are Jews?

lol

to answer your question it's because a tiny Minority like the Jews, who happen to be pretty good at making Money, are always going to be an easy, Convenient, scape Goat for small minded people to hate.

So a worldwide tragedy that involved millions upon millions upon millions lives slaughtered, murdered, tortured, and killed is a good thing because it BENEFITED YOU 70 or so years later!?

• Banned
So a worldwide tragedy that involved millions upon millions upon millions lives slaughtered, murdered, tortured, and killed is a good thing because it BENEFITED YOU 70 or so years later!?

Apparently so.

Perhaps some morons will find this argument analogous to the argument about slavery, but it's not. If the Nazis and the Holocaust had never happened, Germans Jews would have enjoyed a perfectly comfortable life in Germany. That can't be said of Blacks living Africa.

FAIL!

Happy Conquest Day, by the way!

Columbus_discovers_new_world.jpg

As if we had any doubts that InTheMiddle is not in the middle at all, but to the extreme left of middle, were all eugenic-minded progressives reside...

Tell that to those who suffered and died in the concentration camps! Fucking moron!

This is a joke, right?

Inthemiddle...You may consider a name change...

I recommend... Inthebigtentsbigrubberroom

This is one of the sickest posts I've read on this forum yet which says a lot. Let's cremate your entire family alive after having suffered starvation, humiliation, degredation.. Let's wipe out your entire family line, no one left.. How's that working out for ya?

Did you ever visit Germany?
Much nicer place than the Negev.

The worth of a Jew can be calculated by considering German reparation payments (WW2).
The Germans have the money.
Today there are almost no Jews in Germany, and after WW2-destruction the Germans are again back as an industrial Superpower.

New Topics

Forum List

Back