Thank God for President Trump's Leadership During This Crisis

a good man doesnt bully , a good man doesnt call people names, a good man doesnt constantly brag about himself.

My%20meme%21-M.jpg
He is just a big mouth asshole. Inherit a fortune and managed to go bankrupt multiple times.
No wall
No best health care system
No getting rid of the debt
Just tweets all day long like a little bitch he is.

a good man doesnt bully , a good man doesnt call people names, a good man doesnt constantly brag about himself.

My%20meme%21-M.jpg
He is just a big mouth asshole. Inherit a fortune and managed to go bankrupt multiple times.
No wall
Just so you know, it takes both parties to accomplish the list you provided.
Not sure that the democrats want to work with him. Is it my imagination? :auiqs.jpg:

Did you brainwashed functional morons even hear about Trump's tax returns from 1984 to 1994? Total failure lost billion dollars worst businessman in America. Only the brain wash makes your idiocy possible
My%20meme%21-M.jpg
No wall
Not sure that the democrats want to work with him. Is it my imagination? :auiqs.jpg:
did you brainwashed functional morons even hear about his tax returns from 1984 to 1994? Lost a billion dollars worst businessman in America....

Did you brainwashed functional morons even hear about Trump's tax returns from 1984 to 1994? Total failure lost billion dollars worst businessman in America. Only the brain wash makes your idiocy possible
My%20meme%21-M.jpg
No wall
did you brainwashed functional morons even hear about his tax returns from 1984 to 1994? Lost a billion dollars worst businessman in America....
You should have seen my tax returns over those years. How many bankruptcies did he have? How many businesses did he have?

Forum List

Back