Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Now stop trying to hijack this thread into a theological discussion...
I'm not... you already made it one; go back and look at both the thread title and my original in this series.
Snowflake, “thank God” is a phrase. You know it. I know it. The moderators know it. This is your last warning. Your next attempt to hijack this thread into a theological debate will be reported, :asshole:.

:offtopic: :threadjacked::bannedsmileee:

I'm not... you already made it one; go back and look at both the thread title and my original in this series.
Snowflake, “thank God” is a phrase. You know it. I know it. The moderators know it. This is your last warning. Your next attempt to hijack this thread into a theological debate will be reported, :asshole:.

Feel free to report away, Princess...

I trust the moderators here far more than I trust you...

Now, if you wish to reengage in intelligent conversation related to God and firearms, feel free...

I've already outlined my position, and all you've done so far is to retaliate with ad hominems and childish blathering...

Can you do any better?

I seriously doubt it, however...

That is merely one aspect of the discussion at-hand, but you seem intent on continuing to focus on that one aspect...

Very well... again... you claim (repeatedly herein) that God gave us the right to own and use firearms, and that he condones such use...

When challenged, so far, you've failed miserably to support that claim...

Your incompetence and inadequacy in this context is your cross to bear, not mine...

Public temper tantrums will not help you to make your case. :21:

Now, if you wish to reengage in intelligent conversation related to God and firearms, feel free...

I've already outlined my position, and all you've done so far is to retaliate with ad hominems and childish blathering...

Can you do any better?

That is merely one aspect of the discussion at-hand, but you seem intent on continuing to focus on that one aspect...

Very well... again... you claim (repeatedly herein) that God gave us the right to own and use firearms, and that he condones such use...

Your incompetence and inadequacy in this context is your cross to bear, not mine...

Public temper tantrums will not help to make your case.

I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...

Questions?

...I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine...
Correct. Except for military grade weaponry. Oh, and, automatic weapons (in many jurisdictions). And other restrictions already extant.

It's all about how the Second is interpreted, mine good colleague, and that changes with the times, and the wishes of The People.

... but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...
You're hallucinating, and, quite possibly, paranoid. Would you pass an obligatory Mental Health Exam as part of firearms licensing?

...Questions?
A great many, in fact, but not from a non-player.

...I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine...
Correct. Except for military grade weaponry. Oh, and, automatic weapons (in many jurisdictions). And other restrictions already extant.

It's all about how the Second is interpreted, mine good colleague, and that changes with the times, and the wishes of The People.

... but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...
You're hallucinating, and, quite possibly, paranoid. Would you pass an obligatory Mental Health Exam as part of firearms licensing?

...Questions?

You and those like you don't get to make that call.....though I am sure you wish you could.

Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC.

I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist.

(snicker)

Jesus and self defense? Luke 22 verse 36....

It's all about how the Second is interpreted
Oh snowflake...there is nothing to “interpret”. Words have meaning. The U.S. Constitution was written in black and white and is law. Once something is law, it is set in stone (until legally altered). If laws were open to interpretation (as your extraordinarily ignorant ass claims), the people couldn’t possibly be compliant with law. A citizens interpretation could drastically differ from a legislators whose interpretation could drastically differ from a judges, and so on.

Thank you for illustrating for everyone why nobody takes the left seriously about anything - especially the U.S. Constitution. Ignorant wing-nut.

...Questions?

You and those like you don't get to make that call.....though I am sure you wish you could.

Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC.

I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist.

(snicker)

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.

It's all about how the Second is interpreted
Oh snowflake...there is nothing to “interpret”. Words have meaning. The U.S. Constitution was written in black and white and is law. Once something is law, it is set in stone (until legally altered). If laws were open to interpretation (as your extraordinarily ignorant ass claims), the people couldn’t possibly be compliant with law. A citizens interpretation could drastically differ from a legislators whose interpretation could drastically differ from a judges, and so on.

Thank you for illustrating for everyone why nobody takes the left seriously about anything - especially the U.S. Constitution. Ignorant wing-nut.

Okay, Cupcake. We all should follow ALL the laws concerning firearms. All of them including the local ones. This includes the 2nd, 10th and 14th amendments. You don't get to pick and choose which ones you want to cherry pick to follow like you usually do. So you want to lord the laws over someone else, fine. Do so but don't expect me not to comment, cupcake.

...You and those like you don't get to make that call...
Those like me?

Do you mean loyal American citizens, who abide by the US Constitution and derivative law, and its judicial interpretation?

Actually, yes, We The People, do, indeed, get to make that call; through legislation and its enforcement.

...though I am sure you wish you could...
No need to "wish" for something already extant.

...Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement...
Yet.

...nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC...
I have no idea what USA INC is, but, insofar as abiding by the laws of the United States is concerned, you will, indeed, do so.

...I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist...
I am by no means a 'communist'.

Most Americans who favor more rational firearms control are not 'communists', either.

As a matter of fact, I spent a couple of years as a kid, wearing Uncle Sammy green, flipping the bird at the Soviets.

Your irrational characterization will get you nowhere outside of your own base.

As to being out front, for enforcement purposes... defy the laws of the United States and we'll talk about it.

....Jesus and self defense? Luke 22 verse 36....
Go back and look at it again.

He wanted a couple of his disciples to pick up a couple of swords, as a showpiece, to fulfill prophecy.

The very second that his Main Main... Simon-Peter... began to raise a weapon, The Master told him never to do so again.

We all should follow ALL the laws concerning firearms.
One problem, ignorant little snowflake. The Supremacy Clause establishes the U.S. Constitution as thee highest law in the land. It trumps any and all federal, state and local laws. Therefore, all of those laws “concerning firearms” that you mentioned are unconstitutional. They are null and void.

Feel stupid yet? You should. :lmao:

We all should follow ALL the laws concerning firearms.
One problem, ignorant little snowflake. The Supremacy Clause establishes the U.S. Constitution as thee highest law in the land. It trumps any and all federal, state and local laws. Therefore, all of those laws “concerning firearms” that you mentioned are unconstitutional. They are null and void.

Feel stupid yet? You should. :lmao:

Once again, you are ignoring parts of the Constitution because it doesn't agree with your fantasy world. I don't feel stupid but I do feel the need to be armed to protect myself and others from crackpots and crazies like you, cupcake. Hurry up with your Armed Revolution so we can get it over with and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

...nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC...
I have no idea what USA INC is, but, insofar as abiding by the laws of the United States is concerned, you will, indeed, do so.
Oh snowflake, listen to you trying to act all vicious dictator tough. :laugh:

No, Dale will not “abide” by your nonsense. Real Americans like him abide by the U.S. Constitution. When your idiot left-wing “laws” violate the constitution, people like Dale don’t abide by them. And you know what? We’re not even sorry that that pisses you off so much.

You’re deep anger over your inability to control others is palpable. Must be terribly frustrating to desire to be a dictator while being so insignificant in life!

Hurry up with your Armed Revolution so we can get it over with and the rest of us can get on with our lives.
I don’t need to! The founders (God Bless them) did that for me. Then they handed me a constitution so I wouldn’t have to go through what they did.

You lose. :laugh:

Oh snowflake, listen to you trying to act all vicious dictator tough. :laugh:

No, Dale will not “abide” by your nonsense. Real Americans like him abide by the U.S. Constitution. When your idiot left-wing “laws” violate the constitution, people like Dale don’t abide by them. And you know what? We’re not even sorry that that pisses you off so much.

You’re deep anger over your inability to control others is palpable. Must be terribly frustrating to desire to be a dictator while being so insignificant in life!

One real problem. You DO follow the laws. Even the ones you disagree with. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting in here now. The Penal System has blocks on it's Internet Access.

Hurry up with your Armed Revolution so we can get it over with and the rest of us can get on with our lives.
I don’t need to! The founders (God Bless them) did that for me. Then they handed me a constitution so I wouldn’t have to go through what they did.

You lose. :laugh:

Actually, there is nothing to win here. But there is a lot to lose if you allow you to convince others to only follow the parts of the laws and Constitution that you agree with and disregard the rest. But you have no choice but to follow it all, don't you cupcake.

And...not for nothing, Internet Rambo...but if there were an “armed revolution”, you wouldn’t have a life to get on with. People like me wouldn’t even have to get off the couch. The U.S. military is almost exclusively right-wing. Never seen a special forces operator yet who was left-wing. So...careful what you wish for Internet Rambo.

One real problem. You DO follow the laws. Even the ones you disagree with. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting in here now. The Penal System has blocks on it's Internet Access.
Because everyone who doesn’t follow a law is caught instantly and incarcerated? :cuckoo:

Good God, you are the ultimate fuck’n tool.

Can you do any better?

Public temper tantrums will not help to make your case.

I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...

Questions?

Not according to various laws, you don't. Including local laws. I'll believe you when I see a jeep mounted Mah
Deuce sitting in your front yard.

...Oh snowflake...there is nothing to “interpret”...
Incorrect.

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.

Interpretation of the Constitution is its Primary Mission... its raison d'être ...its very reason for existence.

Words have meaning...
They do, indeed.

But they do not exist in a vacuum... they exist alongside 'context'... their surroundings, metaphorically speaking.

And, as context changes, interpretations of the words change.

...The U.S. Constitution was written in black and white and is law...
Indeed. Nolo contendere.

...Once something is law, it is set in stone (until legally altered)...
Indeed. And one of the ways to 'legally alter' a law is for the courts to reverse themselves on an issue.

...If laws were open to interpretation (as your extraordinarily ignorant ass claims), the people couldn’t possibly be compliant with law...
Judges at all levels interpret law every day that courts are in session... every day.

The trick is, not to reinterpret too often.

So far, over the past 229 years under the current court system, compliance has not proven overly problematic.

... A citizens interpretation could drastically differ from a legislators whose interpretation could drastically differ from a judges, and so on...
Indeed.

Which is why the Judicial Branch exists; to render its interpretations, and to silence further effective challenge.

...Thank you for illustrating for everyone why nobody takes the left seriously about anything - especially the U.S. Constitution. Ignorant wing-nut.
There is very little about me that is Left Wing, and...

By the look of it, my own poor, amateurish level of competency in Constitutional matters exceeds your own by an order of magnitude.

I can be dumb as a box-o-rox sometimes, but I take comfort in the idea that my own 'ignorance' pales in comparison.

You're in over your head, boy... time to let it go.

...Questions?

(snicker)

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.

"Question" in one hand and take a shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One of many things about the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that I find hilarious is the delusions of grandeur that afflicts them.

Leftards honestly believe that those that don't buy into their bullshit have to be "crazy"......examples?

#1 Anyone that isn't on the same page as they are when it comes to hating any and all that sit outside of their "big tent".

#2 Those that don't believe in their "collectivism" and "greater good" Marxist bullshit

#3 Those that want no part of their "social engineering/virtue signaling/politically correct" agenda.

Hell, the leftard clown posse sufferers of "arrested development" that worship at the feet of this corporate construct called "gubermint" amuse and repulse me on a daily basis. Leftards are clowns sans the make-up and a rodeo or circus gig.

Forum List

Back