Thank God For Florida's Stand Your Ground Law

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Gardner Kent Fraser killed Dominic “DJ” Broadus II but no one knows why. Fraser doesn’t deny it, nor does the state attorney for Florida’s Eighth Judicial Circuit. When Baker County sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene they noted that 31-year-old D.J. Broadus’ body appeared to have been moved or rolled over. Broadus was holding a cell phone when he was shot, but it was nowhere to be found when the authorities arrived on the scene. Although Broadus' phone was never found; the FDLE investigation would later uncover 115 phone calls and 35 text messages between the two men, including explicit and sexual images -- Authorities allege that Fraser deleted some of the messages, reportedly to hide his relationship with Broadus. Gardner Kent Fraser will spend a year in the Baker County Jail for tampering with evidence."

If you are trying to cover up your complicity in a murder; the good thing about Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law is that you can do it easily (especially if there are no witnesses) because you can simply say you feared for your life....and the best part is, you only have to convince one person you feared for your life, not a jury of 12....so when this guy shot the deceased multiple times in the back of the head; he didn't even have prove he was attacked...

Oh yea, the reason why FDLE had to investigate this instead of the local police department (Baker County Sheriff Department) is because.......The shooter's dad was a former deputy Sheriff nearby there (Jacksonville County); who himself was fired for killing an unarmed man back in 2009...but despite being fired, he was rehired by, guess who?? Baker County...Oh yea, and the reason why it took the shooter over 20 minutes to call 911 was because he called his Daddy first......I am sure he didn't give him any tips on how to cover up a murder or anything..

"Gardner Kent Fraser killed Dominic “DJ” Broadus II but no one knows why. Fraser doesn’t deny it, nor does the state attorney for Florida’s Eighth Judicial Circuit. When Baker County sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene they noted that 31-year-old D.J. Broadus’ body appeared to have been moved or rolled over. Broadus was holding a cell phone when he was shot, but it was nowhere to be found when the authorities arrived on the scene. Although Broadus' phone was never found; the FDLE investigation would later uncover 115 phone calls and 35 text messages between the two men, including explicit and sexual images -- Authorities allege that Fraser deleted some of the messages, reportedly to hide his relationship with Broadus. Gardner Kent Fraser will spend a year in the Baker County Jail for tampering with evidence."

If you are trying to cover up your complicity in a murder; the good thing about Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law is that you can do it easily (especially if there are no witnesses) because you can simply say you feared for your life....and the best part is, you only have to convince one person you feared for your life, not a jury of 12....so when this guy shot the deceased multiple times in the back of the head; he didn't even have prove he was attacked...

Oh yea, the reason why FDLE had to investigate this instead of the local police department (Baker County Sheriff Department) is because.......The shooter's dad was a former deputy Sheriff nearby there (Jacksonville County); who himself was fired for killing an unarmed man back in 2009...but despite being fired, he was rehired by, guess who?? Baker County...Oh yea, and the reason why it took the shooter over 20 minutes to call 911 was because he called his Daddy first......I am sure he didn't give him any tips on how to cover up a murder or anything..
Surely the purpose of these laws is to enable white guys to kill darkies who take their parking space. It is not meant to empower bumboys, which seems to be the case here. America is going to the dogs.

I doubt if the investigation is over. It may take awhile, but the real truth always comes out, and justice will be done in one way or the other.

Michael Reinoehl stood his ground on the streets of Portland against a member of a terrorist organization who was spraying chemical weapons

The William Barr had him executed on the streets of Lacy WA.

Proof that the right-wingnuts who passed these laws only ever intended them to protect their leaded lynchings

“would later uncover 115 phone calls and 35 text messages between the two men, including explicit and sexual images. Authorities allege that Fraser deleted some of the messages, reportedly to hide his relationship with Broadus.”

Sounds like they were homos. Are you still going to say he killed him because of racism?

What's your point?

“would later uncover 115 phone calls and 35 text messages between the two men, including explicit and sexual images. Authorities allege that Fraser deleted some of the messages, reportedly to hide his relationship with Broadus.”

Sounds like they were homos. Are you still going to say he killed him because of racism?
I agree. Ridiculous!

Michael Reinoehl stood his ground on the streets of Portland against a member of a terrorist organization who was spraying chemical weapons

The William Barr had him executed on the streets of Lacy WA.

Proof that the right-wingnuts who passed these laws only ever intended them to protect their leaded lynchings
What are you talking about . And what's it got to do with this thread. God.

No....I didn't even mention the guy's race.....

But killing someone because you are trying to hide a gay relationship isn't a justification......

One person abuses a law, and that's a reason to get rid of it?
One fascist wanna be dictator loses an election and that's a reason to get rid of election laws that increases voter participation??

Deflect much?
Not a deflection.......

The Stand Your Ground Law was designed to create situations just like this one....specificity needs to be added to the law so these situations don't continue....

Why is this such a hard concept for you folks to grasp??

Because we know damn well whenever a law runs against you goofy muthafukas -- yall don't keep that same energy....

_00.rac008 (31).jpg

One fascist wanna be dictator loses an election and that's a reason to get rid of election laws that increases voter participation??

Deflect much?
Not a deflection.......

The Stand Your Ground Law was designed to create situations just like this one....specificity needs to be added to the law so these situations don't continue....

Because we know damn well whenever a law runs against you goofy muthafukas -- yall don't keep that same energy....

View attachment 449144

The post you deflected with has NOTHING to do with the OP.

Comparing voter laws with Stand Your Ground?

:cuckoo:

And if you think SYG has anything to do with premeditated murder...

:lame2:

Deflect much?
Not a deflection.......

View attachment 449144

No, what you did was claim pointing out a flaw in SYG means I want the whole law thrown out.....

I want SPECIFICITY added to a purposely ambiguous law that will most certainly be applied in a discriminatory fashion.....

But I am sure you think the justice system is infallible and incapable of bias huh??.......while simultaneously believing that Republican controlled state legislatures and courts are so biased against your cult leader; right wing ammosexuals launched an insurrection....

Deflect much?
Not a deflection.......

View attachment 449144

No, what you did was claim pointing out a flaw in SYG means I want the whole law thrown out.....

I want SPECIFICITY added to a purposely ambiguous law that will most certainly be applied in a discriminatory fashion.....

But I am sure you think the justice system is infallible and incapable of bias huh??.......while simultaneously believing that Republican controlled state legislatures and courts are so biased against your cult leader; right wing ammosexuals launched an insurrection....

No, what you did was claim pointing out a flaw in SYG means I want the whole law thrown out...

Then you need to rewrite your OP.

Because that's how it reads.

No....I didn't even mention the guy's race.....

But killing someone because you are trying to hide a gay relationship isn't a justification......
I didn’t say it was a justification.

Gays are mentally unstable and much more prone to violent acts. Most of them should be locked up in mental institutions.

I don't know what you are saying by discriminatory fashion. Apparently the only evidence here is that the body and cell phone were tampered with. In another story I read before responding, it stated Boroadus hid his car so that Fraser could not see it when he arrived home. The investigators found it hidden behind a barn.

Apparently tampering with evidence was for the sole purpose of hiding his relationship with Broadus. What we don't know is if there was an attack or struggle. If there was, then Fraser had every right to use deadly force. In this country, you have to provide indisputable evidence to charge somebody, and that evidence isn't there since there were no witnesses or cameras. Without the stand your ground law, the accused would only have to prove he had no way to escape the confrontation.

What the authorities do know is that Broadus went to his home, not the other way around. They knew he apparently wanted to take Fraser by surprise. So what kind of stipulation of this law would you want to see? Our SYG law passed earlier this month, but it doesn't go in effect until April of this year.

Forum List

Back