TGIF

Yep it is Friday, where this leads into the weekend of more murdering of black people, by black people...You can count on it.

It won't be going on in My backyard. I have a few plans to relax. I have to finish up some orders from our customers, but after that, its relaxation time. Might even play some ZZ while relaxing!

Yep it is Friday, where this leads into the weekend of more murdering of black people, by black people...You can count on it.

It won't be going on in My backyard. I have a few plans to relax. I have to finish up some orders from our customers, but after that, its relaxation time. Might even play some ZZ while relaxing!

If it's nice out I would recommend burning some food on the grill to. I'm doing that.

If it's nice out I would recommend burning some food on the grill to. I'm doing that.

Yep. I have a nice porterhouse I'm marinating right now. The only real question is what beer am I in the mood for? I'm all out of panty-dropper, so may have to slum it with a cold pack of Shocktop.

If jumping Joe gets in the White House , the left is going to put affordable housing in everyone's neighborhood just to make it even. Then it will be in your backyard, frontyard and probably in your house.

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment
Proponents say urban lifestyles are better for the environment and that suburbs are bastions of racial segregation.
My neighbor is black, and well off because he did everything right, by leaving his roots behind him and moved away from the ghetto. Now the Dems want to bring the ghetto back so he must suffer for his actions. He is very pissed off....

Raining here, but it's a welcome change from the relentless heat. The dog and I plan to hike along the bay a ways later, maybe set up and fish for some bluefish in a deep channel that bends near shore.

Last edited:

If jumping Joe gets in the White House , the left is going to put affordable housing in everyone's neighborhood just to make it even. Then it will be in your backyard, frontyard and probably in your house.

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment
Proponents say urban lifestyles are better for the environment and that suburbs are bastions of racial segregation.
My neighbor is black, and well off because he did everything right, by leaving his roots behind him and moved away from the ghetto. Now the Dems want to bring the ghetto back so he must suffer for his actions. He is very pissed off....

Do you wake up this angry?

Happy Friday, anyways.

Homo thug.

Unfortunately I work until 11:30 tonight, but at least I know I can drink as much beer as I want after work, and not have to worry about how I feel tomorrow morning. Not that you want to drink much after 11:30. Still... it's nice to know the option is there. :dunno:

Yep. I have a nice porterhouse I'm marinating right now. The only real question is what beer am I in the mood for? I'm all out of panty-dropper, so may have to slum it with a cold pack of Shocktop.

No, stop. If you have a fancy peer store or a decent supermarket you should be able to find anchor Steam beer. You probably have already had that.

Unfortunately I work until 11:30 tonight, but at least I know I can drink as much beer as I want after work, and not have to worry about how I feel tomorrow morning. Not that you want to drink much after 11:30. Still... it's nice to know the option is there. :dunno:

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the best time for drinking is alone on the couch after midnight. To much fun.

Time to give it a rest.

I have a three-day weekend, so I'm going to do some day drinking this weekend. LOL. I'll start behaving Myself come Sunday.

No, stop. If you have a fancy peer store or a decent supermarket you should be able to find anchor Steam beer. You probably have already had that.

I have had it, but I don't know that I want to drive that far to get some.

Dang. You got it hard. Shock top is okay, but I drink to much when I drink and it always leaves me with a hang over. My dad joined a beer and wine club. I think they send him new stuff every month. I'll get that link and post it up so at a minimum you will have new stuff to try. I found wine that I even think is good. Some really red stuff. Almost have to chew it, but it's really good with beef.

Dang. You got it hard. Shock top is okay, but I drink to much when I drink and it always leaves me with a hang over. My dad joined a beer and wine club. I think they send him new stuff every month. I'll get that link and post it up so at a minimum you will have new stuff to try. I found wine that I even think is good. Some really red stuff. Almost have to chew it, but it's really good with beef.

About the only wine, I can deal with is the wine I make Myself. I do a mean watermelon and of course, some mead from the honey I get from the local apiary.

About the only wine, I can deal with is the wine I make Myself. I do a mean watermelon and of course, some mead from the honey I get from the local apiary.

I'm interested in the watermelon wine. I believe there are songs about that.

I'm interested in the watermelon wine. I believe there are songs about that.

There are indeed.

Forum List

Back