Tgif !!

S

Sandy73

I HOPE THE WEEKEND DRAGS JUST LIKE THE WEEK DRAGGED ON... BEFORE YOU KNOW IT I WILL BE BACK AT MY DESK AGAIN !

Yeah, well tomorrow is sure to be the BIGGEST DRAG day for me!!! stuck in a defensive driving class from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. - waste my damn weekend for that crap!

OH GOD IM SORRY !!! MAYBE YOU CAN CATCH UP ON SOME SLEEP WHILE YOUR THERE ...

1. Keep both hands on the wheel.

2. Aim high in steering.

3. Always leave a way out.

:D :D :D

That's exactly what I was hoping to do!!! heheheh! going with 2 friends too, so I know we are going to be in trouble!! there is a bar next door, and they are already starting saying that's where lunch is!!! hehehe!

hahahahah Eric!!!! I pay no mind, I drive the way I like! It proved it last Friday with the sign I took down! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
Yeah, well tomorrow is sure to be the BIGGEST DRAG day for me!!! stuck in a defensive driving class from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. - waste my damn weekend for that crap!

I graduated from the NASCAR school of driving... I guess if you are having to go to this class, so did you! :p:

Yea, it did not work for me that well last winter. The tiny pieces of the vet all over the road proved that too.

Originally posted by janeeng

I think it's the other drivers on the road that need this course to protect themselves from you!

HAHA! I had to do that last year. They gave me the option of paying for my speeding ticket or taking a $50 class. I talked with this old black dude from NJ the whole time, it was fun.

Just wondering, does this have anything to do with that sign you hit?:D

Keep both hands where??? aim for what??? always leave a way out??? what the hell kinda class is this? sex/ adultery? think about it!:p: sorry you had a bad day janeen....

well back at my desk and of course the weekend zoomed right along... How was your class Janeen ?? Hope it wasn't too bad .... Did you get to catch up on some zzzz's ??

Sandy, it was quite boring, yet I did learn a few new things. Damn, I had to pay $8 just for my certification, which, I think went right into the instructors pocket, probably he is pay for the day. I got there 1/2 hour early needless to say, so instead of 8 hours, I was there 8 1/2. Dan, yes, without names being mentioned, there were hints on the sign I took down, which is still there for viewing eyes! hehehehehe

Wasn't allowed to sleep, got put up front by instructor!!! he knows me too well! :)

sorry to hear it was soo crappy and no sleep either !!

Oh well maybe this week will fly by and you can have your weekend and if your like me you will be in the mall finishing up some ho ho shopping !!

yeah, stunk, but oh well, got paid for it anyway!

Forum List

Back