Texts Show DeSantis’ Office Wanted VIPs to Get Vaccine During Guv’s Visit

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Meet the Andrew Cuomo of Republicans, the corrupt Ron DeSantis, helping his rich buddies skip the vaccine line:
Then, according to the texts, members of DeSantis’ advance team asked Baugh to compile a list of people to be vaccinated during DeSantis’ visit, rather than relying on the county’s random vaccine standby pool. Baugh, naturally, included herself and the GOP donor on the list, as well as residents of two wealthy zip codes in her district. She is now under investigation by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office. DeSantis has denied that his team gave unfair priority to anyone.

He has really shown his true republican colors over the pandemic. Wants the state wide open for tourists, little chance of a vaccine for the poor suckers who have to service them. Vaccines for his most likely voters, everyone else has no idea when there will even be a list to get on or who will be allowed to get it next. No good reason for their deliberations and data to be secret but it is.

Meet the Andrew Cuomo of Republicans, the corrupt Ron DeSantis, helping his rich buddies skip the vaccine line:
Then, according to the texts, members of DeSantis’ advance team asked Baugh to compile a list of people to be vaccinated during DeSantis’ visit, rather than relying on the county’s random vaccine standby pool. Baugh, naturally, included herself and the GOP donor on the list, as well as residents of two wealthy zip codes in her district. She is now under investigation by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office. DeSantis has denied that his team gave unfair priority to anyone.
Of course there are hefty donations involved too

Wanna see what DeSantis looks like in an orang jump suit?

Vaccines for his most likely voters, everyone else has no idea when there will even be a list to get on or who will be allowed to get it next.

Well, as someone who winters in Sarasota I can affirm that the Governor is taking a lot...a LOT....more heat from the local press....Sarasota, Tampa, Tallahassee, Jacksonville......than he is getting from a national internet news source like the Daily Beast.
In fact, I think the Beast is riding on the skeptical reportage of the local Florida newspapers.

In fact, in one county the health commissioner is subject to a lot of resign/re-call heat because she helped set up one of DeSantis's 'rich old Republican' clinics.....where the commissioner herself jumped ahead of the line and got herself vaccinated. And the developer of the area, Lakewood Ranch, brought in his father from out of state to get one of these highly prized vaccinations.

I'm all for it. Any official...regardless of party affiliation, who plays loose with the rules in order to benefit themselves ---in a friggin' pandemic! ..... well, spank the bejesus out of the dopes.

But that's just me.

Vaccines for his most likely voters, everyone else has no idea when there will even be a list to get on or who will be allowed to get it next.

Well, as someone who winters in Sarasota I can affirm that the Governor is taking a lot...a LOT....more heat from the local press....Sarasota, Tampa, Tallahassee, Jacksonville......than he is getting from a national internet news source like the Daily Beast.
In fact, I think the Beast is riding on the skeptical reportage of the local Florida newspapers.

In fact, in one county the health commissioner is subject to a lot of resign/re-call heat because she helped set up one of DeSantis's 'rich old Republican' clinics.....where the commissioner herself jumped ahead of the line and got herself vaccinated. And the developer of the area, Lakewood Ranch, brought in his father from out of state to get one of these highly prized vaccinations.

I'm all for it. Any official...regardless of party affiliation, who plays loose with the rules in order to benefit themselves ---in a friggin' pandemic! ..... well, spank the bejesus out of the dopes.

But that's just me.
My town is already filling up with tourists who are taking a vacation from covid precautions. It really sucks knowing I am still weeks away from being able to get on a list.

Dailybeast? :itsok:

Dotard.

May 6 2020

"The cupboard was bare. The other administration, the last administration, left us nothing," Trump told ABC News' David Muir on Tuesday. "We didn't have ventilators. We didn't have medical equipment. The tests were broken — you saw that. We had broken tests. They left us nothing. We've taken it and we've built an incredible stockpile, a stockpile like we've never had before."

So, you took nothing and built something "incredible"?
Of course you did.

NPR toured one of the Strategic National Stockpile's warehouses in June 2016, describing a massive warehouse with rows of supplies, including ventilators; it noted a locked section for addictive medicines and a freezer full of temperature-controlled supplies.
According to the report, an official valued the stockpile at $7 billion.
Vice toured the same year, reporting that the warehouse it visited "looked like a prepper's Ikea, with row after row of containers filled with mystery medications and equipment."
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump

https://eb2.3lift.com/pass?tl_click...32&bcud=9339&sid=27512&ts=1615369324&cb=92950

Forum List

Back