Texting Lingo School

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I figured that I would start this topic for people like me who get lost with some of today's texting words. I'll start out with simp/simping. I just recently found out that this means crushing on somebody who doesn't know you're alive. (A girl on another website constantly used this so I had to finally look it up to find out what it meant. Although, I could sort of figure it out using context clues.)

Now, I'm trying to figure out what the word drip means in slang terms as I looked that up, but I don't really understand it as she constantly uses that as well. Does anybody know?

I figured that I would start this topic for people like me who get lost with some of today's texting words. I'll start out with simp/simping. I just recently found out that this means crushing on somebody who doesn't know you're alive. (A girl on another website constantly used this so I had to finally look it up to find out what it meant. Although, I could sort of figure it out using context clues.) Now, I'm trying to figure out what the word drip means in slang terms as I looked that up, but I don't really understand it as she constantly uses that as well. Does anybody know?

I don't text. Don't even own a cellphone. Now I don't need to learn how to read and send texting!

Next up: getting rid of my landline and mailbox too. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back