Texas Finally Pays Out Cash Bounty For Voter Fraud

More proof to install Trump as president and kick Biden out...!
So....the repub party wants to end our country with lies and conspiracy theories. trump is a cancer...and you are an idiot.

I have always wondered why anyone would vote twice like the guy in the OP. It's not going to change the outcome of an election. It's just unbelievably stupid.

This is earth shattering news. Its appalling. One person broke the law. How could it happen.
Had this been a Dem voter, you would be shouting to the hills. Someone tell the serial liar that we found voter fraud.

I still cannot believe that we are nearly a year past the November 2020 election and the losing clown is still contending there was voter fraud and he is flying all over the country telling his sheep that he won in a landslide. AND THEY BELIEVE HIM!

DICTATORS AND AUTHORITARIANS DO THAT THIS!

"Nearly a year after offering up a hefty bounty for evidence of voter fraud in the wake of Donald Trump’s loss, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has handed out his first reward. But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican. The outcome reveals the political dangers of cash bounties -- with more cases of alleged GOP voting fraud still in Pennsylvania courts, Patrick may be asked to shell out even more cash to his opponents."

I guess Lt. Gov. Patrick had to at least save face and pay off someone after announcing his publicity stunt of a voter fraud bounty -- but I would be surprised if he paid out any more cash bounties to anyone anytime soon unless he changes the rules to where examples of "Democrat" voter fraud will be eligible to receive payment. However, why would they give $25,000 to a fucking lib in Pennsylvania instead of a real American?? Is it so hard for a true conservative patriot to present evidence of the massive voter fraud that we know the Dems carried out??

Well, on the bright side, at least he is paying out the money like he said he would....Hopefully, some of his own constituents in his home state will step up...In fact, in Texas; 95% of the population growth in the past 5 years have been from non-white inferior darkies...so are you telling me that they didn't illegally vote by the hundreds of thousands?? Do you really think they are smart enough to hide all of their fraud? They lack the intelligence to outsmart true Conservative patriots; the evidence is everywhere.

"Nearly a year after offering up a hefty bounty for evidence of voter fraud in the wake of Donald Trump’s loss, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has handed out his first reward. But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican. The outcome reveals the political dangers of cash bounties -- with more cases of alleged GOP voting fraud still in Pennsylvania courts, Patrick may be asked to shell out even more cash to his opponents."

I guess Lt. Gov. Patrick had to at least save face and pay off someone after announcing his publicity stunt of a voter fraud bounty -- but I would be surprised if he paid out any more cash bounties to anyone anytime soon unless he changes the rules to where examples of "Democrat" voter fraud will be eligible to receive payment. However, why would they give $25,000 to a fucking lib in Pennsylvania instead of a real American?? Is it so hard for a true conservative patriot to present evidence of the massive voter fraud that we know the Dems carried out??

Well, on the bright side, at least he is paying out the money like he said he would....Hopefully, some of his own constituents in his home state will step up...In fact, in Texas; 95% of the population growth in the past 5 years have been from non-white inferior darkies...so are you telling me that they didn't illegally vote by the hundreds of thousands?? Do you really think they are smart enough to hide all of their fraud? They lack the intelligence to outsmart true Conservative patriots; the evidence is everywhere.
Nothing to see here, at 3am President Trump was way ahead in the 5 swing states, then suddenly ....drum roll please.......How are your gasoline and food prices of late, arent you glad the Democrats did the big steal?

Nothing to see here, at 3am President Trump was way ahead in the 5 swing states, then suddenly ....drum roll please.......How are your gasoline and food prices of late, arent you glad the Democrats did the big steal?

This has what to do with the OP? Any opinion of the paying of a voter fraud bounty..in a case where the fraud was perpetrated by a Republican?
You're not a partisan hack hypocrite..are you?

Never mind..rhetorical~

This has what to do with the OP? Any opinion of the paying of a voter fraud bounty..in a case where the fraud was perpetrated by a Republican?
You're not a partisan hack hypocrite..are you?

Never mind..rhetorical~
Republican logiks.

You should totally present that evidence to Dan Patrick and get your money bro...

UQFFUTYC25D4XAXYVDIVSW2TFY.jpeg
If this soyboy cuck lib was able to present his evidence, you definitely should be able to....don't tell me you got beat by a lib

In other words....you have no evidence to present..

Got it....cuck
The evidence was right before you stinking eyes, yet like a good progressive slave, who must have his $1,400 check, has to parrot what the Lame Stream Media tells him to say.
How are you gasoline and food prices today, arent you glad the Democrats did good with the Big Steal?

Republican voter. Fraud....of course

Hilarious isn't it? Here's another link for those running into Dallas News paywall. He also owes PA's Lt Governor John Fetterman at least 75 grand for finding three illegal votes - All for Trump of course! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back