Texas

I have said it more than once, if I had the opportunity to start fresh, I would start in Texas...
God Bless Texas...
God help Texas.

Politicians have had their way with butt-sore Texans somethin' fierce.

HOUSTON (Reuters) - The chairman of the Public Utility Commission of Texas huddled with Bank of America utility analysts on Tuesday as pressure mounted on him to reverse about $16 billion in emergency power pricing that would hurt power plant operators...
The state's power grid operator raised power prices sharply during a February freeze to induce more power during a blackout. However, prices were left at about 450 times their usual level long after the emergency passed, moves that benefited traders and generators...
Texas leaders failed to heed warnings that left the state's power grid vulnerable to winter extremes, experts say

No one should be bragging about Texas these days. They got duped by green energy, greedy power companies, and political leaders asleep at the wheel! Now, add in another border crisis and well, Texas, it's been nice knowin' y'all! :hhello:

Who's fault is the border crisis?
As far as the rest goes it pales in comparison to hurricane damage.
Not worried in the least ....other than the invasion of spics which of course is xidens doing.

Forum List

Back