Texas Woman Is Arrested For Throwing Soup At A Restaurant Manager.

Could have been worse....that lunatic could have thrown the poor manager a Thanksgiving turkey,

that would have killed him probably...and then you'd have a problem.
Well, yeah, if the turkey was frozen.

Go here for the story. To me, this is why restaurant workers will never be paid enough. The woman the soup was thrown at could've gone blind due to what was done to her!

God bless you and that woman always!!!

Holly
Very interesting story, Holly! Thanx, thought-provoking. You are right, people are very upset these days, and no wonder, and it does make me think, not to lose my temper.

It's fast food. As a TEENAGER I was an assistant manager at Sonic. The job requires VERY LITTLE SKILL. You show up for work everyday you are management material.
I've lived in my current home for about 15 years. In that time I've seen kid after kid come an go as management at my local gas stations and fast food joints.

At some point you people should wise up and realize YOU ARENT THAT VALUABLE. Your level of "skill" is dime a dozen at that level of employment
Not to trivialize what you did at your Sonic job, but the top manager is not the position that you worked. At the end of the day, there is a difference between the two and also what you say about being valuable can sadly be said about anyone. What makes you think that at least one dentist, doctor, electrician, plumber, etc. on this planet doesn't have at least one story to share about a customer/patient who wasn't satisfied about a performance that was done for them? The only other questions there is, how much of a performance did that person give in response and how far into their "show" did they pull the person who unfortunately fell short of the expectations?

God bless you and the woman who was attacked always!!!

Holly

I'll beat all your asses at a drinking game, a rock and roll trivia game or just you in general
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back