Texas Woman Is Arrested For Throwing Soup At A Restaurant Manager.

Fact 1 - This slovenly piece of horse shit is NO Texan!!! She's one of those fucking Karens that have infested our state from either Mexifornia or New Yuck. The more we stomp them out, the more they breed unfortunately.

A TRUE Texan would never pull this shit, unless the service worker was being rude.

I will note for you though................

Restaurants DO NOT use appropriate containers for hot foods and drinks. They buy the cheapest shit they can, not the correct container for the right food/drink.

Just awful. NO soup for her. (Seinfeld reference.)
1637284586384.jpeg

Go here for the story. To me, this is why restaurant workers will never be paid enough. The woman the soup was thrown at could've gone blind due to what was done to her!

God bless you and that woman always!!!

Holly
A fucked up situation for sure but if this is your reasoning for paying UNSKILLED WORKERS the wages of skilled workers you're fucked in the head.

No one is forcing you people to sell fucking hamburgers. Get an education then get a REAL JOB

A fucked up situation for sure but if this is your reasoning for paying UNSKILLED WORKERS the wages of skilled workers you're fucked in the head.

No one is forcing you people to sell fucking hamburgers. Get an education then get a REAL JOB
The food was thrown at a manager. Since when is a restaurant management position not a real job? If this matter had taken place at a business like Home Depot for example, it wouldn't be any different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Could have been worse....that lunatic could have thrown the poor manager a Thanksgiving turkey,

that would have killed him probably...and then you'd have a problem.

The food was thrown at a manager. Since when is a restaurant management position not a real job? If this matter had taken place at a business like Home Depot for example, it wouldn't be any different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It's fast food. As a TEENAGER I was an assistant manager at Sonic. The job requires VERY LITTLE SKILL. You show up for work everyday you are management material.
I've lived in my current home for about 15 years. In that time I've seen kid after kid come an go as management at my local gas stations and fast food joints.

At some point you people should wise up and realize YOU ARENT THAT VALUABLE. Your level of "skill" is dime a dozen at that level of employment

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You're right. Restaurant management absolutely is a real job.

Forum List

Back