Texas Tries To Repair Damage Wreaked Upon Family Planning Clinics

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
Republicans and their war on women.

Texas Tries To Repair Damage Wreaked Upon Family Planning Clinics

For the past five years, the Texas Legislature has done everything in its power to defund Planned Parenthood. But it's not so easy to target that organization without hurting family planning clinics around the state generally.

Of the 82 clinics that have closed, only a third were Planned Parenthood.

Midland Community Healthcare Services Clinic in West Texas is open, and every day it's three lines deep as women file in for treatment. The clinic's 15 examination rooms go full throttle all day but can't come close to satisfying demand. The numbers are harsh. In Texas, just 22 percent of childbearing-age women who qualify for subsidized preventive health care treatment actually get it.

The other part of it is how subpar it all was in Texas before they started going down this awful road.

Maybe that 22% of women of childbearing age should go back to Mexico where they belong.

The other part of it is how subpar it all was in Texas before they started going down this awful road.

Judging by how badly that Texas hospital mishandled that Ebola patient here a while back, I'd say the state of healthcare in Texas remains subpar even now.

"For the past five years, the Texas Legislature has done everything in its power to defund Planned Parenthood. But it's not so easy to target that organization without hurting family planning clinics around the state generally."

One of the many disadvantages of being subject to the bane of the social right.

Awww so sad baby murdering clinics are closing....

You're a nasty man.
Yeah I can't be awesome and support baby murdering clinics..

You're a deeply disturbed person.
Possibly but not as disturbed as someone that enjoys murdering babies and calling it "abortion"

20,000 children die a day around the world and you say and do nothing.
You hold no higher ground sleestack.

Awww so sad baby murdering clinics are closing....

You're a nasty man.

Possibly but not as disturbed as someone that enjoys murdering babies and calling it "abortion"

I care about white kids only. So abort away when it comes to nigglets and spics and gooks ....

You're a nasty man.

I care about white kids only. So abort away when it comes to nigglets and spics and gooks ....

Donald, is that you?

You quote Hitler, how appropriate. Jesus H how you must hate the free speech here.

You're a nasty man.

Most honest post of the year by the Hitler Youth so far this year.

Texas Senate Bill 5 is a list of measures that would add and update abortion regulations in Texas. These measures include a ban on abortion at 20 weeks post-fertilization and recognize that the state has a compelling interest to protect fetuses from pain.[1] The bill would mandate that a doctor who performs abortions have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and to require that clinics meet the same standards as other surgical health-care facilities in the state.[2][3][4][5] Another provision would require oversight of women taking abortion-inducing drugs such as RU-486.[6] The bill would not apply to abortions necessary to save the mother's life or to prevent permanent bodily damage from a pregnancy. [7] [8]

Texas Senate Bill 5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of this seems reasonable, what's the problem?

Donald, is that you?

You quote Hitler, how appropriate. Jesus H how you must hate the free speech here.
I love the free speech here. Why would I hate it? I get to speak my mind just like everyone else.

Donald, is that you?

I love the free speech here. Why would I hate it? I get to speak my mind just like everyone else.
What mind???

Forum List

Back