Texas to make performing an abortion a felony

So abortion was only allowed in cases where the child may be handicapped. That's not restrictive at all!

So abortion was only allowed in cases where the child may be handicapped. That's not restrictive at all!

Not as restrictive as Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Arkansas.

LOL, ^^^the guy who wants to kill his girlfriend's baby is talking about the Taliban.
oz9ynn6sb0991.jpg

I don't see what the problem is. There are passive contraceptives that can be used like birth control pills and foam contraceptive. We tried the foam once and my wife noticed nothing unusual except that afterward she said I looked like a mad dog.

I don't see what the problem is. There are passive contraceptives that can be used like birth control pills and foam contraceptive. We tried the foam once and my wife noticed nothing unusual except that afterward she said I looked like a mad dog.
Funny.

But seriously, foam when combined with another inexpensive method like a condom is quite effective. Why can‘t people do this? I say if you are mature enough to have sex (which is late teens at the earliest), you should be adult enough to take some basic precautions.

Of course, that would require personal responsibility.

Proud of my state today.

Proud Texans are opposed to authoritarians crushing personal freedom and kowtowing to statist autocrats who arrogate control of wombs:

September 1, 2022
One year after Texas implemented what was then the most restrictive abortion law in the country, a majority of Texas voters are expressing strong support for abortion rights.
Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 11.31.17 AM.png
In a new survey, six in 10 voters said they support abortion being "available in all or most cases," and many say abortion will be a motivating issue at the ballot box in November. Meanwhile, 11% say they favor a total ban on abortion.

Funny.

But seriously, foam when combined with another inexpensive method like a condom is quite effective. Why can‘t people do this? I say if you are mature enough to have sex (which is late teens at the earliest), you should be adult enough to take some basic precautions.

Of course, that would require personal responsibility.

Maybe you should mind your own business... We aren't a theocracy.

Maybe you should mind your own business... We aren't a theocracy.
Oh, responsible people should STFU when people are shirking all responsibility, and then put the consequences of the irresponsible behavior to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care on the responsible people.

That‘s one of the problems with you libs - always defending irresponsible people and telling the mature, responsible people to shut up.

Not sure what theocracy has to do with it. That’s a religious term.

Oh, responsible people should STFU when people are shirking all responsibility, and then put the consequences of those irresponsible people to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care on the responsible people.

That‘s one of the problems with you libs - always defending irresponsible people and telling the mature, responsible people to shut up.

I think you should tend to your own beliefs. Abortion has been around for thousands of years. Many cultures exposed unwanted babies.. especially girls because they couldn't feed them.

Proud Texans are opposed to authoritarians crushing personal freedom and kowtowing to statist autocrats who arrogate control of wombs:

September 1, 2022
One year after Texas implemented what was then the most restrictive abortion law in the country, a majority of Texas voters are expressing strong support for abortion rights.

In a new survey, six in 10 voters said they support abortion being "available in all or most cases," and many say abortion will be a motivating issue at the ballot box in November. Meanwhile, 11% say they favor a total ban on abortion.
Sez the bloodthirsty baby butcher!

New Topics

Forum List

Back