What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas to make performing an abortion a felony

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course it will. Maybe not in every state, but it will still be available.
I was talking about the anomalies. Even the best science misses sometimes.

krichton

Platinum Member
Reaction score

So abortion was only allowed in cases where the child may be handicapped. That's not restrictive at all!

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So abortion was only allowed in cases where the child may be handicapped. That's not restrictive at all!

Not as restrictive as Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Arkansas.

dudmuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, ^^^the guy who wants to kill his girlfriend's baby is talking about the Taliban.
oz9ynn6sb0991.jpg

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can shoot children in schools, but you can't have an abortion....

Actually, you can't legally shoot children in schools. Not only is murder strictly prohibited by law, the vast majority of schools are gun-free zones.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, you can't legally shoot children in schools. Not only is murder strictly prohibited by law, the vast majority of schools are gun-free zones.

Yes, yes, yes...... I was making a point, if you hadn't noticed.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see what the problem is. There are passive contraceptives that can be used like birth control pills and foam contraceptive. We tried the foam once and my wife noticed nothing unusual except that afterward she said I looked like a mad dog.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes...... I was making a point, if you hadn't noticed.
The leftists can't abort them and kill them so they will have to wait until they enroll in school to do it.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see what the problem is. There are passive contraceptives that can be used like birth control pills and foam contraceptive. We tried the foam once and my wife noticed nothing unusual except that afterward she said I looked like a mad dog.
Funny.

But seriously, foam when combined with another inexpensive method like a condom is quite effective. Why can‘t people do this? I say if you are mature enough to have sex (which is late teens at the earliest), you should be adult enough to take some basic precautions.

Of course, that would require personal responsibility.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List