Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

yes indeed he was

Kelley -- dressed entirely in black and "wearing a face mask with a white skull on it," according to Texas Department of Public Safety's regional director Freeman Martin -- burst into the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas on Sunday and killed at least 26 people, one as young as 18-months old.

Texas church shooter Devin Patrick Kelley served in Air Force, was court-martialed for assaulting wife, child

He was dressed in all-black "tactical-type gear" and was wearing a ballistic vest. He wasn’t wearing a hoodie.

Under existing Texas state laws, he should never have been able to buy a gun.

Already seeing comments that churches across the nation are considering armed guards.
On the local news this a.m., I found that two churches in Bangor already have security forces. They're the greeters at the door; most people probably didn't know that.
I live in a tiny town like Sutherland and I wonder why this type of insanity hasn't reached us here in the Great North. I am grateful, but if it can happen there, it can happen anywhere.
It is being widely reported that he sent threatening emails to his mother-in-law. I wonder if she reported it to the police. They couldn't have done anything but talk to him, anyway. They should have been able to interview him and if he seemed really steamed, search for and confiscate his guns, pending a court review of the decision.
However, he might have been quite good at keeping his intentions to himself. I heard a supervisor say he called in Saturday night and then didn't show Sunday--she assumed he was still sick. But he had always been quiet, polite, kept to himself, according to her and his coworkers.
Abusers are often good manipulators.

Forum List

Back