Texas Shatters Voter Registration Record As Election Nears

Texas is also ground zero for Trump's failed coronavirus virus policies.

Trump has has no "failed" virus policies since no one has had any "successful" ones. There is no "policy" for stopping a virus other than to either develop an immunity to it or a vaccine. With luck, soon it'll become BIDEN'S failed coronavirus policy, then we can all yak about that.

Voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump's handling of the coronavirus. He has lied. He has put out false information. He has pressured and interfered with federal agencies dealing with this emergency. All so he can be re-elected. He doesn't care how many people die just so he gets re-elected.

BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT and
BULLSHIT.

Voters don't know shit. You're the prime example. They are fed constant negative propaganda by a democrat-controlled media to effect a desired result. The success of the democrat party is directly proportional to the drop in national IQ. The really stupid thing is that you are so bought up into it yourself you can't even see how idiotic it is to suggest that a president thought letting people die deliberately would be a way of aiding his getting reelected!

Tr4ump supporters don't know shit. You people are brainwashed members of a cult. You are the one who is fed pro-Trump propaganda by the right wing media. Trump is relying on the stupidity of voters. The truth is he doesn't give a damn about people dying from the coronavirus. We know from Woodward that Trump knew how serious this was even while he was downplaying the seriousness of it and downplaying the fact that 200,000 people have dies so far.

^^^^ delete.

Nothing but the usual baseless spewed talking points vitriol. Guy can't even spell words.

I don't see how this is good for Trump.

Texas is probably going to go red regardless. But more people registering to vote can't be good for Republicans.

With demographic changes, I think it's just a matter of time for Texas to flip. Probably not this time around, but it's coming.

View attachment 393298

TRANSLATION:
“As treasonous politicians sneakily give the state of Texas to Mexico and its human trash the human trash run their baby factories around the clock manufacturing litters of beggars with ideologies rooted in Mexico....by default these beggars vote for the party that promises to put whitey in his place, the party that will force whitey to give them an equity share in their wealth, the party that will make it rain free shit.”

“But, but, but....RUSSIA!”

I didn't think a translation was needed.

Texas is eventually going to go blue.

Pretty simple.

You’re smarter than that...tell us why it may go blue.
Just sack up and say it....
Democrats beg Mexico to invade, Mexico invades and runs their baby factories 24/7. Come on man, be bold.

It is because suburban voters are moving towards the Democrat Party.
Not in Texas. They are fucking pissed right now about the Dems defund the police bullshit. You don't seriously believe that suburbanites are FOR a no-police agenda, do you? I don't give a shit what Biden says. The Dems fucking own that shit. Get ready for a fucking landslide.

Biden is not supporting defunding the police. Biden is not espousing and no police agenda. I know you don't care what Biden says. You will lie about it. If there is a landslide, there will be a Biden landslide.

"Biden is not supporting defunding the police because he told me that all of his statements about defunding police didn't mean that!" Spare me.

Biden was interviewed by an activist, Ady Barkan:

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

Now, maybe YOU believe that taking money away from police funding isn't defunding the police, because Biden told you to believe they weren't the same thing, but not everyone is a mindless puppet like you are, with the DNC's collective hand shoved up your ass to make your lips move.

The federal government does not fund the police to begin with. Also Biden indicated he wanted to add more money for community policing. You are the mindless puppet. and a extreme right wing fascist.

Texas has now added 1.5 MILLION more registered voters since last election as we near the Trump/Biden election 2020!

Gee, could that be Hillary's "popular" edge disappearing down a rabbit hole in a single state?

Are we to believe that 1.5 million people are all coming out of the woodwork committed to Sleepy Joe in the Lone Star State determined to get Donald out of office for all the wealth and jobs he has brought them, or is this signs of that sleeping bear, the Silent Majority determined to pull out all the stops to ensure a Trump Reelection and stop the democrats cold in their tracks?

Seems an AWFUL lot of people either want Trump OUT of office or really, REALLY don't want Joe and Harris IN. :SMILEW~130:

(HINT: In 2016, Texas was Trump's leading state with 29.2 million votes for him, more people than voted for Hillary in New York State!)

View attachment 393172View attachment 393173

Yup, Trump won Texas. Woohoooooo!!!

map-306-232-jpg.417694

I don't see how this is good for Trump.

Texas is probably going to go red regardless. But more people registering to vote can't be good for Republicans.

With demographic changes, I think it's just a matter of time for Texas to flip. Probably not this time around, but it's coming.

View attachment 393298

TRANSLATION:
“As treasonous politicians sneakily give the state of Texas to Mexico and its human trash the human trash run their baby factories around the clock manufacturing litters of beggars with ideologies rooted in Mexico....by default these beggars vote for the party that promises to put whitey in his place, the party that will force whitey to give them an equity share in their wealth, the party that will make it rain free shit.”

“But, but, but....RUSSIA!”

I didn't think a translation was needed.

Texas is eventually going to go blue.

Pretty simple.

You’re smarter than that...tell us why it may go blue.
Just sack up and say it....
Democrats beg Mexico to invade, Mexico invades and runs their baby factories 24/7. Come on man, be bold.

It is because suburban voters are moving towards the Democrat Party.
Not in Texas. They are fucking pissed right now about the Dems defund the police bullshit. You don't seriously believe that suburbanites are FOR a no-police agenda, do you? I don't give a shit what Biden says. The Dems fucking own that shit. Get ready for a fucking landslide.

Biden is not supporting defunding the police. Biden is not espousing and no police agenda. I know you don't care what Biden says. You will lie about it. If there is a landslide, there will be a Biden landslide.

"Biden is not supporting defunding the police because he told me that all of his statements about defunding police didn't mean that!" Spare me.

Biden was interviewed by an activist, Ady Barkan:

“But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

Now, maybe YOU believe that taking money away from police funding isn't defunding the police, because Biden told you to believe they weren't the same thing, but not everyone is a mindless puppet like you are, with the DNC's collective hand shoved up your ass to make your lips move.

The federal government does not fund the police to begin with. Also Biden indicated he wanted to add more money for community policing. You are the mindless puppet. and a extreme right wing fascist.

By all means, give me some more pompous lectures about what you "know" to be true that's a pile of ignorant horseshit. I'm enjoying watching you humiliate yourself. And the bit about, "The demented, corrupt career politician who's said whatever sounded good at the moment for the last 40 years said THIS that I latched onto, so that makes it true"? You're not only a mindless puppet, you're a monkey dancing in a tutu for people to laugh at.

New Topics

Forum List

Back