Texas Shatters Voter Registration Record As Election Nears

Could be interesting

Texas could be within 3 percent

If it is, turnout will determine who wins
Holy shit. Did you come up with this gem of deep thinking all by yourself?

Here’s one to add to your cue cards. In an election the person with the most votes wins the delegates for that state.

But if there is 1.5 million new voters just in ONE STATE, there could be 10-15 million more republicans across the nation voting for Trump this time.

Could be a lot of people registering to vote against Republicans.

Like what happened in 2018.

Why? What has happened to them these past four years to make them suddenly want to vote just to vote against republicans NOW?

And just what has Joe done for them or shown them, even PROMISED them that is so much better? Especially considering the guy has been promising things then not delivering them for (48) FORTY-EIGHT years?

Texas has now added 1.5 MILLION more registered voters since last election as we near the Trump/Biden election 2020!

Gee, could that be Hillary's "popular" edge disappearing down a rabbit hole in a single state?

Are we to believe that 1.5 million people are all coming out of the woodwork committed to Sleepy Joe in the Lone Star State determined to get Donald out of office for all the wealth and jobs he has brought them, or is this signs of that sleeping bear, the Silent Majority determined to pull out all the stops to ensure a Trump Reelection and stop the democrats cold in their tracks?

Seems an AWFUL lot of people either want Trump OUT of office or really, REALLY don't want Joe and Harris IN. :SMILEW~130:

(HINT: In 2016, Texas was Trump's leading state with 29.2 million votes for him, more people than voted for Hillary in New York State!)

View attachment 393172View attachment 393173

I hope you are right BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...I am from Texas and my family still lives there-------they are reporting lots of CALIFORNIA NUTS as normal but this year they have been invaded by New YORKERS as well.

Why? What has happened to them these past four years to make them suddenly want to vote just to vote against republicans NOW?

Trump.

Democrats had a HUGE increase in their House vote totals in 2018. If you can think of a better reason, go for it. But I think it's because Trump.

Trump.

Democrats had a HUGE increase in their House vote totals in 2018. If you can think of a better reason, go for it. But I think it's because Trump.
That is because they are more brazen about cheating and better at manipulating the Gen x fools into illegal activity.

Texas has now added 1.5 MILLION more registered voters since last election as we near the Trump/Biden election 2020!

Gee, could that be Hillary's "popular" edge disappearing down a rabbit hole in a single state?

Are we to believe that 1.5 million people are all coming out of the woodwork committed to Sleepy Joe in the Lone Star State determined to get Donald out of office for all the wealth and jobs he has brought them, or is this signs of that sleeping bear, the Silent Majority determined to pull out all the stops to ensure a Trump Reelection and stop the democrats cold in their tracks?

Seems an AWFUL lot of people either want Trump OUT of office or really, REALLY don't want Joe and Harris IN. :SMILEW~130:

(HINT: In 2016, Texas was Trump's leading state with 29.2 million votes for him, more people than voted for Hillary in New York State!)

Texas will turn blue very soon. Be sure of that, Arizona also.

Nah...we'll take a play out of the dem playbook and harass and intimidate lefties if they dont vote Republican.
Say His Name!!!!!! Trump!!!!

BIDEN!!!

:aargh::scared1:

Wow, a Freudian Slip. He says Biden but subconsciously uses GOP red. Whoops.
TRUMP!!!

:smoke:

Nah...we'll take a play out of the dem playbook and harass and intimidate lefties if they dont vote Republican.

BIDEN!!!

Who the fuck are you?

BIDEN!!!

Who the fuck are you?

Bruce T Laney... Escaped from that Turkish Prison...

I hope you are right BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...I am from Texas and my family still lives there-------they are reporting lots of CALIFORNIA NUTS as normal but this year they have been invaded by New YORKERS as well.

I still live here....and always will.
I speak with a lot of transplants on our neighborhood message board from Cal and NY and they say we wont Cal or NY your Tx.
Most moved to get away from the politics and have no desire to see it follow them.
I hope to God that the majority of yankees feel that way when they move here.
We know Rogan will hold our Texas values at least.

I think you are right. The biggest mistake the Republicans are going to make is not taking the possibility that Texas will go blue seriously enough. I've said I could see Texas going blue this year, if not this year, then by the next presidential election.

I speak with a lot of transplants on our neighborhood message board from Cal and NY and they say we wont Cal or NY your Tx.
Most moved to get away from the politics and have no desire to see it follow them.

Main reason why I have never went back to California is because of the Taxes and Regulations that kill any business owner...

California was such a beautiful State until the crazies took over...

BIDEN!!!

Who the fuck are you?

He's Flapjack McFlint, another pre-election paid sock passing by in the night. He'll be outta here come Nov. 4 along with the rest of the Democrat's dashed expectations.

1d73b1f37e59.jpg

Main reason why I have never went back to California is because of the Taxes and Regulations that kill any business owner...

California was such a beautiful State until the crazies took over...

So in other words, all the liberals are moving away from the taxes and regulations of a Blue State to Texas to turn that into a Blue state now too.

We've got the country's back. We got caught off guard with that Beta scare, but we learned our lesson... and it won't happen again.

Here's how many Harris/Biden signs and bumper stickers I've seen in the DFW area: 0
Trump signs everywhere in the Midwest. Flags, banners, billboards, painted semi trailers...everywhere.

Joe...not so much.

A few in Wisconsin... count on one hand. One in Illinois. One in missouri. One in Kansas. None in Indiana or Iowa. None in Oklahoma. Haven't been to Michigan, Ohio or Kentucky lately or Texas or Nebraska and stopped going to Minnesota altogether so no report from there at all.

Did see some BLM protesters standing in the rain with signs in a small Wisconsin town. Have to admire their commitment. Very peaceful... And whiter than an albino buffalo.

Surprised to see so few Biden signs. Are they not available?

We are seeing more and more CA license plates here and while our first instinct is to run them into a bar ditch and set their vehicle on fire, they're out of season now. BUT.... why did they move from CA to Texas? They sick and tired of the destruction and misery brought on by Dim marxism.... hmmm? I think they're Trump supporters.

We are seeing more and more CA license plates here and while our first instinct is to run them into a bar ditch and set their vehicle on fire, they're out of season now. BUT.... why did they move from CA to Texas? They sick and tired of the destruction and misery brought on by Dim marxism.... hmmm? I think they're Trump supporters.

I have friends in CA. There are a LOT of Trump supporters there who are FED UP with how the Democrats run the state.

And then what? Dictatorship by decree! Your paperverk pleez!
Nope, that's called democracy that the electoral college prevented from happening. The majority should rule not the crazy cultist and racist minority.

loooooooooool stop lying to yourself please. Once a liberal always a liberal for many transplants. Look at Austin, Santa Anotnio, PHX and others. If the GOP knows it, if they keep running on white supremacy, bigotry they are dead. The country is getting more diverse, and whites won't account for the majority in few decades.

loooooooooool stop lying to yourself please. Once a liberal always a liberal for many transplants. Look at Austin, Santa Anotnio, PHX and others. If the GOP knows it, if they keep running on white supremacy, bigotry they are dead. The country is getting more diverse, and whites won't account for the majority in few decades.

Nooooo...these people left those states because of liberalism dumbshit.

Forum List

Back