Texas seditionist begging for money

He is a shamed, failed man who does not deserve to hold public office.
Only to democrats who had to cheat to get him out of office
Why do you keep going back to the Big Lie? You know that is not true. This was the most scrutinized, investigated, challenged election in US History. Over 60 courts, including judges that the Liar in Chief appointed, ruled that there was no evidence of massive voter fraud that would would change the outcome. The enabler AG in the DOJ who has lied and empowered the Liar in Chief also said there was NO evidence of voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

Finally, the USSC ruled twice that the claims by the lawyers for the Liar in Chief were without merit. Still, he persisted with the Big Lie. Give it up. Please stop lying.

Over 60 courts, including judges that the Liar in Chief appointed, ruled that there was no evidence of massive voter
The key there being “massive” voter fraud

for the corrupt washington establishment a little theft was ok

sort of like lib DA’s refusing to prosecute for crimes under $750

thats how the twisted lib brain works in 2020

the fact is if we can see a little there can be much more that we havent seen

Over 60 courts, including judges that the Liar in Chief appointed, ruled that there was no evidence of massive voter
The key there being “massive” voter fraud

for the corrupt washington establishment a little theft was ok

sort of like lib DA’s refusing to prosecute for crimes under $750

thats how the twisted lib brain works in 2020

the fact is if we can see a little there can be much more that we havent seen
The AG.....who has defended the Liar in Chief to the point of lying for him said there was no voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election. He also spoke of the Liar in Chief as spouting the mad ramblings of a deposed King. The King is a POS. He will never hold federal public office again.

The AG.....who has defended the Liar in Chief to the point of lying for him said there was no voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.
Wrong

he said not enough has been presented to him

but that all depends of how extensive the investigation was

and the bias of the investigators

The AG.....who has defended the Liar in Chief to the point of lying for him said there was no voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.
Wrong

WRONG! He said NO EVIDENCE had been found....

All the while the Liar in Chief was trying to replace the acting AG with a conspiracy theory loyalist. The NY Times has a great story on the SOB and his desperate and illegal efforts.

Wrong

All the while the Liar in Chief was trying to replace the acting AG with a conspiracy theory loyalist. The NY Times has a great story on the SOB and his desperate and illegal efforts.
I would not believe a word the AP says

it is totally anti trump

when barr writes an essay or gives a speech so we can see his direct words in total context get back to me.

But the AP are lib liars

Wrong

I would not believe a word the AP says

it is totally anti trump

when barr writes an essay or gives a speech so we can see his direct words in total context get back to me.

But the AP are lib liars
Everyone lies....except to the Liar in Chief.....Right......

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
Guess she didnt have enough money to cover her stupidity.

Seditionist Grifters gonna Grift and Sedition. This part was HILARIOUS! :laughing0301:

“I’ve been doing transaction was with PayPal for 20 years. And they canceled me because I raised $200 today. The New World order is trying to intimidate me. Thank God I have Jesus on my side. Power of God to move mountains,” she said in a since-deleted tweet.

Ryan also admitted she didn’t need the donations, but presented it as her giving people an opportunity to be “blessed.”

Ryan also admitted she didn’t need the donations, but presented it as her giving people an opportunity to be “blessed.”

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Seditionist Grifters gonna Grift and Sedition. This part was HILARIOUS! :laughing0301:

“I’ve been doing transaction was with PayPal for 20 years. And they canceled me because I raised $200 today. The New World order is trying to intimidate me. Thank God I have Jesus on my side. Power of God to move mountains,” she said in a since-deleted tweet.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm not gonna be "blessed" until this poor woman is allowed to reopen her PayPal and I can kick in - Oh I dunno ... a grand? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not gonna be "blessed" until this poor woman is allowed to reopen her PayPal and I can kick in - Oh I dunno ... a grand? :auiqs.jpg:
that woman is the definition of altruism.

Forum List

Back