Texas seditionist begging for money

Why do I waste my time with people like you?
You certainly wasted your time in economics class
You make no attempt whatever, for the second time, to answer my original points — which you now no longer even quote. Here is the basic “economic class” points I originally provided for your edification. You can ignore them again or try to prove they are wrong.
Corporate taxes are a tax on consumers ...
No. Corporate taxes are literally taxes on corporate profits (after deductions).

Those profits (that are not taxed) mostly go to dividends for stockholders, stock options or stock buybacks to benefit managers, and usually translate into higher stock valuations for stock owners. In short they go many places. To think profits not taxed are all distributed to consumers in lower commodity prices is preposterous. The price of commodities produced and sold depends as well on many factors: market conditions, competition, the price of labor and capital and resources, available technology. The ability of producers to raise or lower prices is constrained by the factors mentioned and also by other factors like the “elasticity” of demand.

Don’t buy into the myths of corporate lobbyists!
The expected cost of taxes can be firured by any competent accountant and added to the price of goods and services

So tell the greedy bastards in washington what to do about that

You folks change colors faster than any lizard I know of

First you’re pissin’ in you pr pants and babbling about sedation and now who say everything is peachy keen

make up your mind

How about FUCK YOU, you've never known my mind. :auiqs.jpg: Not now, not ever, even politically. I'd ask for sources based upon your personal slights on my character, but we all know you won't be able to come up with anything. I expect no less from someone that refuses to think critically, you deplorable nitwit. You wouldn't understand objectivity if it blew you three times a week.You are a stupid political follower that gets your bad faith arguments straight from the Cult.

My mind is made up: you people have proven yourselves an absolute cancer to our democracy. Why would you change? Why should we give a shit?

Last edited:
He is a vengeful SOB.....He will start the Party just to damage those who refused to break the law for him.
You need to get your story straight

first you tell us McConnell is going to kick trump voters to the curb

and now you cry crocodile tears because trump might start a new party

so which is it?
Where did you get "crying crocodile tears?" I hope he does. Unless the GOP gets rid of the cancer called trumpism...they will pay a dear price. If the Dear Leader starts another political party, it will be to avenge all those that did not support his lie about the election. It will also mean the GOP will be locked out of governing for the foreseeable future. Win....Win!
You cant have it both ways

if mcconnell kicks 75 million trump voters out of the republican party that will be his dumb decision and no fault of trump

I worried more when trump was in power. Now that he’s gone I worry less.
You are spinning like a top and will say anything that fits your mood

First things are ok

then they are not,

then ok again

but no matter what DONT FORGET TO SALUTE THE MARINES!

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, you smooth brain imbecile. Keep walking.
You’ve been tumblin’ too long and its rattled your brain

You can never tumble around too long, you smooth brained dummy. My handle is because I get around. I've traveled the world, bitch. Your handle sounds to me like a poorly engineered firearm that never made the mac10 line.

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
She a good, productive working girl who was caught up in the frenzy. It's not like the antifa riots where they stole cars to get there then killed good people and burned their businesses, effing lowlifes that they are.

I'm more the gun toting, rural, very gainfully employed fervent 1st & 2nd amendment gentlemen advocate that could, at just about any time kick the ever loving shit out of wankers with your attitude.
Aka an internet tough guy

Big deal

You can never tumble around too long, you smooth brained dummy.
You are a lightweight who reverts to personal insults because it taxes your brain less than debating the issues

What issues? Do you understand the issues, dummy? I mean, I could scan in flash cards to try and help you on the issues, but I'm afraid you might eat the flash cards. :spinner:

What issues? Do you understand the issues, dummy? I mean, I could scan in flash cards to try and help you on the issues, but I'm afraid you might eat the flash cards
You forgot about issues when the subject got over your head and

Now you are just hurling personal insults

which makes you a typical liberal on this forum

I'm more the gun toting, rural, very gainfully employed fervent 1st & 2nd amendment gentlemen advocate that could, at just about any time kick the ever loving shit out of wankers with your attitude.
Aka an internet tough guy

Big deal

Precisely. I guess we're even, then, Jethro. I don't care about your threats. You don't care about threats. :dunno: Just stay out of each other's way.

He is a vengeful SOB.....He will start the Party just to damage those who refused to break the law for him.
You need to get your story straight

first you tell us McConnell is going to kick trump voters to the curb

and now you cry crocodile tears because trump might start a new party

so which is it?
Where did you get "crying crocodile tears?" I hope he does. Unless the GOP gets rid of the cancer called trumpism...they will pay a dear price. If the Dear Leader starts another political party, it will be to avenge all those that did not support his lie about the election. It will also mean the GOP will be locked out of governing for the foreseeable future. Win....Win!
You cant have it both ways

if mcconnell kicks 75 million trump voters out of the republican party that will be his dumb decision and no fault of trump
You are terribly simple if you think 75 million people still support the Seditionist in Chief. His approval rating is now down in the low 30s. The idiot on this board who claims he is at 51% is just stupid. Even you know that. But the one thing you can be assured of is:

:thewave: YOU LOST!:thewave:

You are terribly simple if you think 75 million people still support the Seditionist in Chief.
Till someone comes along and gets their support someday in the future the 2020 election still stands

What issues? Do you understand the issues, dummy? I mean, I could scan in flash cards to try and help you on the issues, but I'm afraid you might eat the flash cards
You forgot about issues when the subject got over yiur head and you are just hurling personal insults now

that makes you a typical liberal on this forum

Sure it does, yet, you're to much of a twat to school me on the actual details, right, retard?
I don't care about your threats.
I have not threatened you

thats just a lib lie to cover up your retreat

I will never retreat from 3rd stringer political wingers like yourself, sorry. Many people are going to crawl right up the asses of traitorous swine such as yourself in a fairly soon fashion in the next few years.

Try to take it in stride. You brought it onto yourself. Fuck your feelings, amirite? :113:

You are terribly simple if you think 75 million people still support the Seditionist in Chief.
Till someone comes along and gets their support someday in the future the 2020 election still stands
He is a shamed, failed man who does not deserve to hold public office. If he is ever given any authority again, he may have more of his criminal associates in place that would help him destroy the United States Constitution. He and his white supremacist followers are still the greatest threat to this nation.

I have voted for Republican candidates in the past, but that political party is now gone. Unless the members of that party can recapture the policies of true conservatism, small government, fiscally responsible spending, and anti-corruption...the GOP could be in for a very rough future.

Forum List

Back