Texas seditionist begging for money

She was wrong to enter the capital building and trespassing is a punishable offense

but knowing libs they will try to charge her treason or some other nonsense
She should do what every other white conservative does in this type of situation. Start a gofundme page. Lol
Its still a free country

but maybe the lib nazi’s running GOFUNDME will cancel her account for you
After the revolution I hope you like your job car home and healthcare we give you.

Do you have a 401k? Not anymore. You have to share it.
I used to say that I paid enough taxes to buy a new Lexus every year

unfortunately some welfare bum in the hood was driving it
Or, more likely, you’re paying mor3 because corporations are getting tax breaks.

Isn’t that the idea? Corporations shouldnt pay taxes because they hire people who pay taxes, and are taxed to death.

Or, more likely, you’re paying mor3 because corporations are getting tax breaks.

Isn’t that the idea? Corporations shouldnt pay taxes because they hire people who pay taxes, and are
I do think corporate taxes are passed along to the consumer

they have to be or the company will go out of business

i mostly blame spending for high taxes

She was wrong to enter the capital building and trespassing is a punishable offense

but knowing libs they will try to charge her treason or some other nonsense
An attempted coup that only fizzled because mike pence wouldn’t go along, is a lot worse than trespassing.

You guys want to downplay what happened last week.

It wasn’t a coup it was an attempted coup. Like an attempted murder, robbery or rape.

You don’t get to say it was just trespassing when you enter a women’s home with zip ties

Isn’t that the idea? Corporations shouldnt pay taxes because they hire people who pay taxes, and are

Let them pass on the costs to consumers. But when they cut corporate taxes, you’re going to have to make up for it one way or the other, we all will

An attempted coup that only fizzled because mike pence wouldn’t go along, is a lot worse than trespassing.
I cant assign rational thoughts to people who dress up like Buffalo Man and then act the way they did

but I have been watching the same appearance and crazy behavior by liberals on American streets for the past year.

as a nation we are coming apart at the seams

the election was stolen and that deserves to be protested

but overthrowing the government by force was never trump or trump voters plan

Let them pass on the costs to consumers. But when they cut corporate taxes, you’re going to have to make up for it one way or the other, we all will
Corporate taxes are a tax on consumers

its spending that is the problem

I cant assign rational thoughts to people who dress up like Buffalo Man and then act the way they did

but I have been watching the same appearance and crazy behavior by liberals on American streets for the past year.

We are not coming apart at th3 seams. You’re triggered. My life is great. Was great even when trump was president. You have a major problem and you are what’s wrong with this country.

I may bitch about politics but personally I’m living a great life.

Tell me, what is your problem? Not saving enough for retirement? No healthcare? Are you out of work? Paying too much in taxes? What’s your major beef? Trannys in bathrooms? Guns? Are illegals taking your jobs? What?

Corporate taxes are a tax on consumers

its spending that is the problem

Would you be open to cutting military spending?

Right-wingers have yapped about "personal responsibility for years. Ryan needs to take her's. She took a private plane to DC, so apparently there is no need to beg for charity, anyway.

You are probably correct. Trump was hoping pence was going to do what he asked him to do. He even talked to the crowd about how he loved pence but will love him more if he does what we need him to do. Then they sent the mob down to lightly riot. Shit in Pelosi s office. Pose with the cops. And pence move would have sent the decision to the Supreme Court or house.

True. He wasn’t trying to overthrow the senate but zip ties were brought. You don’t get to bring a condom and Vasciline to a break in and deny it’s an attempted rape.

We are not coming apart at th3 seams. You’re triggered. My life is great. Was great even when trump was president. You have a major problem and you are what’s wrong with this country.
Maybe i’m just not a selfish and self centered as you are

my life is ok to too, but the nation as a whole is on trouble

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
Where can we chip in?
Now would be a good time to go back to Greece
As an EU and American citizen i can "go back" anywhere I want, Fokyopousti..

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you.

She has only herself to blame.
I already did blame her

she should not have followed the crowd into the capital building and opened herself up to trespassing charges
You are understating her intentions. She was part of a group that was intent on stopping the count of EC votes and/or to take legislatures captive or even hang Pence....as many were singing. Please stop downplaying her role as "trespassing." You know her intent was a lot more than that. She sells real estate. Let's see how many commissions she collects now that she is a known criminal. I wouldn't trust her to act in a fiduciary manner for me. Her ability to make a good decision is in serious doubt.

Last edited:
Maybe i’m just not a selfish and self centered as you are

my life is ok to too, but the nation as a whole is on trouble
Yes, we are in trouble. And the man that oversaw our demise in playing golf in Florida right now. Thank God we have a good man with a good heart that is working hard to get us out of the mess the Dear Leader left.

You are understating her intentions. She was part of a group that was intent on stopping the count of EC votes and/or to take legislatures captive or even hang Pense....as many were singing. Please stop downplaying her role as "trespassing." You know her intent was a lot more than that. She sells real estate. Let's see how many commissions she collects now that she is a known criminal. I wouldn't trust her to act in a fiduciary manner for me. Her ability to make a good decision is in serious doubt.
Look, even BLM could have figured this out. There was no plan idiot, just a small sample of America but who account for the sentiments of half of the country.

You are understating her intentions. She was part of a group that was intent on stopping the count of EC votes and/or to take legislatures captive or even hang Pense....as many were singing. Please stop downplaying her role as "trespassing." You know her intent was a lot more than that. She sells real estate. Let's see how many commissions she collects now that she is a known criminal. I wouldn't trust her to act in a fiduciary manner for me. Her ability to make a good decision is in serious doubt.
Look, even BLM could have figured this out. There was no plan idiot, just a small sample of America but who account for the sentiments of half of the country.
Nope...this was a plan act of treason. After he told the seditious group to march on the Capitol, the Dear Leader ran back to his safe office and watched it all unfold on TV. He knew full well what was going to happen. The subsequent investigation will find that out.

Nope...this was a plan act of treason. After he told the seditious group to march on the Capitol, the Dear Leader ran back to his safe office and watched it all unfold on TV. He knew full well what was going to happen. The subsequent investigation will find that out.
God, you do sound like a fascist. I have little doubt about it.

God, you do sound like a fascist. I have little doubt about it.
Those nasty facts still getting in your way....You can relax. The Dear Leader is gone. You don't have to lie just to please the Regime.

Forum List

Back