Texas seditionist begging for money

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!

She was wrong to enter the capital building and trespassing is a punishable offense

but knowing libs they will try to charge her treason or some other nonsense
She should do what every other white conservative does in this type of situation. Start a gofundme page. Lol

She was wrong to enter the capital building and trespassing is a punishable offense

She should do what every other white conservative does in this type of situation. Start a gofundme page. Lol
And then use the money for a yacht.

Ha Ha! She had plenty money a few weeks ago....Now she is begging on line for donations. Not sure which would be more of a waste...send her money or sending it to the Dear Leader. Ha Ha!
It really sucks having to lawyer up.

Its still a free country

but maybe the lib nazi’s running GOFUNDME will cancel her account for you

No. These particular people are broke. They faught so hard to cut social programs and safety nets. Or they argued so hard against universal healthcare, then when a catastrophic event hits they turn to begging aka charity. Well I refuse to chip in. I pay taxes and want my taxes funding social safety nets. If it’s every man for himself don’t come asking me to fund your high deductible or copay.

Pretty much what Bannon did....screwed the donors and then got a pardon from the Great Leader.

Seditionist Grifters gonna Grift and Sedition. This part was HILARIOUS! :laughing0301:

“I’ve been doing transaction was with PayPal for 20 years. And they canceled me because I raised $200 today. The New World order is trying to intimidate me. Thank God I have Jesus on my side. Power of God to move mountains,” she said in a since-deleted tweet.

Ryan also admitted she didn’t need the donations, but presented it as her giving people an opportunity to be “blessed.”

No - A NEW yacht. Her old one was only a hundred footer with no hot tub and no helipad.
She's giving people the opportunity to be blessed! :D

Ryan also admitted she didn’t need the donations, but presented it as her giving people an opportunity to be “blessed.”

Used-Yachts-For-Sale-From-101-To-130-Feet.jpg

Seditionist Grifters gonna Grift and Sedition. This part was HILARIOUS! :laughing0301:

“I’ve been doing transaction was with PayPal for 20 years. And they canceled me because I raised $200 today. The New World order is trying to intimidate me. Thank God I have Jesus on my side. Power of God to move mountains,” she said in a since-deleted tweet.

She's another corrupt rightwing con artist like Trump.

Its still a free country

After the revolution I hope you like your job car home and healthcare we give you.

Do you have a 401k? Not anymore. You have to share it.

She's another corrupt rightwing con artist like Trump.
Trump supporters know he’s a liar and broke laws. They must have seen his business history and seen he’s a crook.

But for some reason they believed he wanted to drain the swamp and maga. I don’t get how they had faith in him. I guess right from the start trump proved to be a conservative on immigration, taxes, fighting global warming, appointing conservative justices, fighting China, anti gay and he catered to nationalism aka racists.

They love trump even if he did collude with Russia and bepreak the law calling Ukraine

After the revolution I hope you like your job car home and healthcare we give you.

You are trying to be outrageous

but that is mainstream policy for the new democrat party

or will be soon

Where can we chip in?

Its still a free country

I used to say that I paid enough taxes to buy a new Lexus every year

unfortunately some welfare bum in the hood was driving it

but knowing libs they will try to charge her treason or some other nonsenseyou

She's a moron.. Why would you defend her? Have you seen her enthusiastic tweets?

Where can we chip in?
Now would be a good time to go back to Greece

Forum List

Back