Texas Republicans approve platform rejecting Biden's election as illegitimate

Secede please.
So if TX or other states decided to secede, you would be perfectly fine & in no way support force of any kind to prevent this from happening?
Glad you're on our side.
If we could get all progs to agree, we might get somewhere.
Unfortunately, unlike yourself, the majority would want to use force against any such attempt at peaceful separation

So if TX or other states decided to secede, you would be perfectly fine & in no way support force of any kind to prevent this from happening?
Glad you're on our side.
If we could get all progs to agree, we might get somewhere.
Unfortunately, unlike yourself, the majority would want to use force against any such attempt at separation
Nah, we're good.

I keep asking and waiting for the proof. Where is it. It's being covered right now in the J6 hearing and no one seems to be coming forward. And Rump gets closer to being indicted on Felonious acts. But if you actually believe what you are typing, put it on a State Ballot and run with it. But think of this, the rest of the nation will be watching to make sure you don't cheat any more than you already do. If the Voters of Texas (not you fruitcakes) decide to leave the Nation then we break Texas up. You can't have it just one way.

The proof is you have to not be an imbecile and note that Trump won, then one by one corrupt leftist cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Atlanta) continued to vote and count and vote and count until one by one they flipped their States and the election. It's pretty simple. If you're not an imbecile ...

I live in Florida, DeSantis is amazing. But if Texas secedes without Florida then I'm in, I'll move to Texas!

Like I've said in other threads, TX could lead the country not in seceding, but expelling areas infested with regressive parasites, until they starve themselves out and are cannibalized by their own monsters.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Most of the land in the US is dominated by anti-collectivists. I would further assert that if not for decades of established cheating procedures many of these districts would not be all that "blue".

I'm convinced TX could lead a delegation to expel certain regions and nullify their influence at the federal level.

This isn't a "North Vs. South" sort of conflict where the question of private slavery was at stake, this is a nationwide conflict over the question of national public slavery as envisioned by neo-bolsheviks and globalists is at stake.

Oddly enough, Republican state officials in AZ and GA found the election results to be accurate despite what the Narcissist in Chief spewed out of his pie hole.
I guess you didn't see the election video from GA and you didn't read anything about the audit in AZ.

Like I've said in other threads, TX could lead the country not in seceding, but expelling areas infested with regressive parasites, until they starve themselves out and are cannibalized by their own monsters.

View attachment 661914

Most of the land in the US is dominated by anti-collectivists. I would further assert that if not for decades of established cheating procedures many of these districts would not be all that "blue".

I'm convinced TX could lead a delegation to expel certain regions and nullify their influence at the federal level.

This isn't a "North Vs. South" sort of conflict where the question of private slavery was at stake, this is a nationwide conflict over the question of national public slavery as envisioned by neo-bolsheviks and globalists is at stake.

Some of those blue squares in Texas flipped this week!

Republicans have gone off the deep end!

CNN reports, "The Republican Party of Texas over the weekend adopted a resolution at its state convention that rejects President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, further aligning the state party establishment with former President Donald Trump in pushing false election claims.

Republicans are just as nuts in Missouri.

"Eric Greitens, a leading contender for the Republican Senate nomination in Missouri, released a new video in which he is depicted as hunting RINOs (Republicans in Name Only)," CNN.
Greitens is a former governor of Missouri. According to Wikipedia, "In February 2018, Greitens was charged with felony invasion of privacy and later with campaign-related offenses. He was indicted on felony charges of computer tampering in April 2018;[8] all charges were dropped in May 2018. Greitens resigned from office on June 1, 2018,[9] after the Missouri General Assembly commenced a special session to consider impeachment."
More one sided crap from a liberal new source.

And that's what we think! We think Biden's election was illegitimate due to 2,000 damn Deep State mules who saw to it President Trump would be buried by their illegal voting ballots. They were supported by evil weevils of the press. Urp!

I tried to copy this to read later... glitch city

could u tell us the highlights of this story?

thanks

Texas (along with other states) tried to sue the filthy ass Democrats and federal government for stealing the 2020 election. However, the stupid Roberts Supreme Court refused to give the states standing lest there be more riots. Roberts even said so.
why wasn't he afraid of riots after demolishing Roe?

ahhh.... what a BEAUTIFUL sound that has...

I will stop and savor it once again............. :TH_WAY~113:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thanks::cheers2:

Wait... Did he vote against demolishing?

I heard 6-3
then 5-4...

which one is it?

Forum List

Back