Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Not everyone is vaccinated
Vaccines are for germaphobes.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.
Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.
I am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways.

As to measuring how you gamble with your life, I'm not telling you what to do. Rather, I simply passed judgment on the advisability of the gamble. I'll add straw arguments to your use of ad hominems.
So, you are minding your own business by telling others what to do. :cuckoo:
Are you telling me I have to breath your infected air?
Feel free to hold your breath, indefinitely if need be.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.
Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.
I am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways.

As to measuring how you gamble with your life, I'm not telling you what to do. Rather, I simply passed judgment on the advisability of the gamble. I'll add straw arguments to your use of ad hominems.

You are delusional when you assume anyone is interested in being "in your face and in your space".

I'm thinking what you likely mean is that you're one of the unhinged Karens we see online, screaming at total strangers in public for daring to be in the store when you want to wander your privileged ass through it . . . Instead of doing what normal people do, which is just walk the fuck away, because you realize that the lives of total strangers are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, and you're not entitled to a sterile world.

As to you "not telling me what to do", perhaps by YOUR busybody standards, you aren't. By the standards of people whose brains weren't broken by the wonders of finally having the government herd you around like the sheep you long to be, you're a nosy control freak. Would it shock you to know that many people actually give no thought at all to the immune systems of strangers in the Quik Mart unless they're actually coughing or leaking fluids?

Just a tip: people who aren't trying to tell other people what to do don't run around passing judgement on the personal life choices of those who've told them numerous times to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, your opinion is not needed, wanted, or valued in any way whatsoever. I mean, DAMN, Karen. What does it take to get through your rock skull into the vacuum inside and make you understand that you need to get an actual life and stop spending so much energy on strangers' lives?

You can add any random words to your mad defense of your voyeurism that you want. It's still not going to make you and the unsolicited opinions you obsess over important to me.
It’s obvious she knows the vaccine is useless
If it's so obvious, why don't you link me doing it rather than shooting off your mouth.

You are delusional when you assume anyone is interested in being "in your face and in your space".

I'm thinking what you likely mean is that you're one of the unhinged Karens we see online, screaming at total strangers in public for daring to be in the store when you want to wander your privileged ass through it . . . Instead of doing what normal people do, which is just walk the fuck away, because you realize that the lives of total strangers are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, and you're not entitled to a sterile world.

As to you "not telling me what to do", perhaps by YOUR busybody standards, you aren't. By the standards of people whose brains weren't broken by the wonders of finally having the government herd you around like the sheep you long to be, you're a nosy control freak. Would it shock you to know that many people actually give no thought at all to the immune systems of strangers in the Quik Mart unless they're actually coughing or leaking fluids?

Just a tip: people who aren't trying to tell other people what to do don't run around passing judgement on the personal life choices of those who've told them numerous times to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, your opinion is not needed, wanted, or valued in any way whatsoever. I mean, DAMN, Karen. What does it take to get through your rock skull into the vacuum inside and make you understand that you need to get an actual life and stop spending so much energy on strangers' lives?

You can add any random words to your mad defense of your voyeurism that you want. It's still not going to make you and the unsolicited opinions you obsess over important to me.
She must think everyone needs to stay off the roads when she goes out! Delusional is an understatement
Cite me saying anything of that nature. Put up or shut up.

I'm LMAO at your last paragraph...

You wrote a shitload for someone not obsessing with me.

Nope.

1. Why would you assume my air is infected.

2. You have the right to hide under your bed forever.

Next dumbass question?
I don't assume it's infected. I assume that it might be, and I don't want you near me.

I appreciate you granting the right to hide under my bed, but you have not the authority and as someone said to me recently, "Mind your own business". Why do you care whether I'm hiding and where that might be?
Here’s the thing Sport, I don’t give a flying flip if you stay under your bed, or grow a pair and venture out into the big bad world.

If you want 100% safety you are on your own trying to figure out how to get it.

Not my problem, and as such I won’t change my life to accommodate you.

Got it now?

Are you telling me you actually think he'd let you that close to him?
Excuse me, are you his mother?

Nope, just a member of a public message board, commenting on a public post. If you don't want to hear what people think of you and your paranoid ramblings, maybe you shouldn't say them in public.

I'm LMAO at your last paragraph...

You wrote a shitload for someone not obsessing with me.

Crazy people spend a lot of time laughing randomly, so I hear.

For the record, I'm LMAO at your typical "I can't respond to what you said, so I'm going to focus on how important I must be because you responded" attempt.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.
Not being 100% does not translate to ineffective.

When you have over a 99% chance of surviving the covide in the first place .........I'll leave it at that.
And on the 100th day you are dead, not laughing in me.
You know that's not how the math works, right? You won't get the virus 100 times. You will only get the virus once. You get antibodies after the first infection.

You aren't approaching this the right way. The effectiveness isn't measured that way. It's measured by all the people who were vaccinated and didn't get covid and compared to the ones who got vaccinated but still got covid. And the risk isn't exclusively death it is also damage to the cell linings of organs which may result in a shorter life span. And that risk is a much higher percentage than 1%.

Yoar welcome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back