Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

What I saw at the linked website was "newly reported fatalities". That might be true in the literal sense but it is not true in the "data sense" which goes on a daily count. The overall daily covid fatality rate in Texas is about 50.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!

Last edited:

The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

Long before this planned panDEMic, I warned the embees that "Clean Air" would bring on plague after plague. The Lockdown eliminated enough antiseptic pollution from the air so that the crony virus could survive; it wouldn't have otherwise. Again proving my point, a re-activated economy in Texas increased "pollution"(a dishonest word taken from mindless pagan superstition) and killed off the virus. But the quarantine quacks explain it as "reaching herd immunity." Commie Science can always explain away common sense.

Biden has been wrong for 47 years, now the moron is in charge.

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.

is the shit you type really what you believe? they didn't push the death jab, or masks. so your answer is the whole state got vaccinated....delusional

So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!
obviously they, nor other AMERICANS, need the death jab... if only the scum demonRATS thought of it first....

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA

Forum List

Back