Texas redistricting - You won't believe it

You are the one who makes a mockery of the word. That is what you have to do to pretend it doesn't exist. Unfortunately too many white voters fool themselves into believing they are not racist when they are.

You have elections to win! No amount of exploiting blacks to do that is too much for you!

You are a racist, a big old fat one just like your Democrat party. You bought it, own it

There is no evidence of that. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court drew a congressional map that was fair to both parties and didn't shop up counties like shredded cheese.
Those who have lived in Eastern Europe and nations of tyranny like Cuba are people who warn of the downside that is inevitable. Today you saw Garland at a Congress meeting in innocent mode not thinking anything wrong about parents who have an issue with their children getting raped. Extreme feminists are the death knell of the Western World. They believe everything falls in perfect order by their beliefs. Well that is not true. And their political answers are totalitarian. When we get there I guarantee you that men will not respond to a matriarchal monopoly of tyranny. They will kill and destroy following patriarchal one that the feminists brought to fruition. And the gender relationship will go back more then a century.

Not sure if you have been watching, but the Cubans lean towards the republicans because THEY HAVE lived under a dictator.
There is a reason for the loyalty. So, whatever drivel you need to sooth yourself with, it's okay, I'm not here to
change your mind.

You are the one spouting drivel. Republicans are attacking our voting rights in this country to keep themselves in power. That is undeniable except for partisan hacks like you. If Cubans want to back these dictators then they are fascists and invaders.

You are the one who makes a mockery of the word. That is what you have to do to pretend it doesn't exist. Unfortunately too many white voters fool themselves into believing they are not racist when they are.
Link to me claiming racism doesn't exist?

While you are at it, link us up to any racist post by me.

This is where you get exposed as the lying sack of shit you are.

You are the one spouting drivel. Republicans are attacking our voting rights in this country to keep themselves in power. That is undeniable except for partisan hacks like you. If Cubans want to back these dictators then they are fascists and invaders.
No they are not, they just want one vote for every AMERICAN CITIZEN....period.
Your ilk wants anyone who will vote for the democrats be able to vote and trying hard to make that happen.
You have the nerve to call someone a partisan hack when you are dripping with it.
just an observation

Last edited:
Funny how all your life you didn't give a shit while Democrats Gerrymandered and it only became an issue to you when Republicans were able to do it

Republicans gerrymandered as well. They were brutal about it. In Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin they engineered maps that gave them around 60% of the sets despite the fact that the vote was closely divided.

not to the gop. I mean yeah the dems have done it in the past, but let's stick with the facts. There's a reason the gop SC tossed out the voting rights act on districting.

Yep, unequal treatment under the law. The 14th amendment says that's a no-no.

Anyone who has lived under a dictatorship should be alarmed at the direction of the Republican Party. They are taking away voting rights and making it easier for them to stay in power. They are replacing non-partisan election officials with partisan election officials. Republicans want to censor our history. In Texas, minorities and women have been removed from the curriculum. Many of the aspects of Biden's plans are already in place in Europe. None of the European countries resemble Cuba. If Cubans support this then they are fascists not Americans.

Wow, great piece of projection there commie.

Yes, you oppose city dwelling leftists for voting in their own interest, right? What a stupid bimbo.

busybee goes back to pulling shit out of her ginormous ass. By the looks of the size of that thing, you are going to be able to keep pulling more out of your ass for a while, huh?

You are a motherfucking pig who has has his tongue up Trump's dick. Shit is what you use for brains so we can expect a lot more of it.

If you look at states that are largely rural, Republicans draw most of their senators from them. They represent a much smaller segment of the population than Democrat senators do.

Republicans gerrymandered as well. They were brutal about it. In Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin they engineered maps that gave them around 60% of the sets despite the fact that the vote was closely divided.

God you're a mindless drone. So Democragts were nice about Gerrymandering. What a stupid twat, no you weren't.

Seriously, Democrats are calling anyone who doesn't agree with you racists, sexists, anti-gay, and ever other name in the book. And you think you're fucking NICE about it? Again, what a mindless twat you are

You are a motherfucking pig who has has his tongue up Trump's dick. Shit is what you use for brains so we can expect a lot more of it.

If you look at states that are largely rural, Republicans draw most of their senators from them. They represent a much smaller segment of the population than Democrat senators do.

EVERYONE votes in their OWN INTEREST including you and every other Democrat, fucking lying hypocritical moron. As for me, I'll pass on your offer to not vote for my own interest while you and every other Democrat votes for free shit, free shit, free shit.

LOL, being called a pig by someone as nasty as you are hurts ... not ...

I can't believe after all these years as the bitch of the board suddenly you're worried about people being nice ... TO you. Don't worry, we know this sudden standard of you doesn't include our getting it back. That's just the way you roll

Forum List

Back