Texas redistricting - You won't believe it

Texas got two new congressional seats due to population growth, 95% of which was non-white. Their bogus gerrymandering negates that fact. Exhibit A (or B perhaps) why we need nonpartisan committees to take care of this henceforth. MUST prevent this kind of BS.

]​

Go Texas!

+

Ted Cruz has a story in his new book about gerrymandering

says of course it is political..

He won that cast... :)

Go Texas!

My philosophy on this? "What is, is."

Hey, did you watch the World Series last night?

That is not my philosophy. This country is sliding into fascism. A lot of good Germans didn't want to get involved and did nothing as Hitler took over.

I have not watched a World Series or any championship in decades. Unfortunately sports comes down to a big market vs small market thing. It is a shame but I would rather watch world series from the past not from the present.

Ted Cruz has a story in his new book about gerrymandering

says of course it is political..

He won that cast... :)

Go Texas!

You live in Texass and are stuck with Cancun Ted for a Senator?
I'm sorry man :)

1635362558286.png

Texas got two new congressional seats due to population growth, 95% of which was non-white.
FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!
:link:
Their bogus gerrymandering negates that fact. Exhibit A (or B perhaps) why we need nonpartisan committees to take care of this henceforth. MUST prevent this kind of BS.
Democrats did it exclusively for no less than 6 decades, so I don't want to hear COCKSUCKING SHIT about gerrymandering until 2050, minimum.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!
:link:

See the census Boots - Fact man .. (we know you hate those ;-)

Oh, I believe it.

The GOP is writing the book on how to govern America while in the minority.

The working title is "Tough Shit".

LOL, again the guy who "isn't a Democrat" fails to mention that Democrats through most of the last century were the ones who gerrymandered to your complete silence. Not being partisan, of course you are a Democrat. A coward dies a thousand deaths ...

That is not my philosophy. This country is sliding into fascism. A lot of good Germans didn't want to get involved and did nothing as Hitler took over.

I have not watched a World Series or any championship in decades. Unfortunately sports comes down to a big market vs small market thing. It is a shame but I would rather watch world series from the past not from the present.
Neither Atl or Hou are really big markets.

But HOU cheats of course

New Topics

Forum List

Back