Texas Rangers who led black man by rope and horse won't be criminally investigated

Why would he have been criminally investigated? It was department policy IIRC. It's been changed as well I believe.

I'm glad, but why are cops so stupid? Any moron would have understood the optics. If they can't produce pictures of this treatment with whites, they should know better.

I'm glad, but why are cops so stupid? Any moron would have understood the optics. If they can't produce pictures of this treatment with whites, they should know better.
Maybe they could make it like one those phony TV commercials and they could rope a white and an Asian and a Muslim and a black and a homo and at least three women and...
If they want to avoid this kind of trouble they would.

Maybe they could make it like one those phony TV commercials and they could rope a white and an Asian and a Muslim and a black and a homo and at least three women and...
If they want to avoid this kind of trouble they would.
Then it would have to be at an antifa riot.

In the good old days, you would just shoot them and drape them over the horse's ass.

Most often the reward was the same.

If he don't like being led around in public by a horse and a rope we have other options available:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back