Texas party store selling piñatas depicting Ted Cruz on trip to Cancun

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The 3.5-foot-tall piñata, which sells for $100, depicts the embattled pol wearing the gray polo shirt, jeans, gray sneakers and Texas flag mask he wore on his return trip from Cancun last week.

Ok. That is funny.

hahahahaha. Here's the photo of it for folks.... XD

ted-cruz-56.jpg

Somebody named Yaron Steinbusch found a store that doesn't like Ted Cruz and angry lefties think it rises to the level of Current Events. No surprises here.

Somebody named Yaron Steinbusch found a store that doesn't like Ted Cruz and angry lefties think it rises to the level of Current Events. No surprises here.
Get a grip.

It's funny.

Get a grip.

It's funny.
A grip about a freaking store that lefties found while democrat governor Cuomo is under allegations of sexual harassment. Angry lefties need to get a grip and focus on what is important.

Get a grip.

It's funny.
A grip about a freaking store that lefties found while democrat governor Cuomo is under allegations of sexual harassment. Angry lefties need to get a grip and focus on what is important.
I'm pretty sure that people can focus on Cuomo and Cruz.

Get a grip.

It's funny.
Focus? what focus? The crazy left is focusing on an obscure store that managed to make an anti-Cruz pinata while the democrat governor of NY is accused of sexual harassment not to mention negligent homicide and the coverup of about 10,000 nursing home deaths.

Get a grip.

It's funny.
Focus? what focus? The crazy left is focusing on an obscure store that managed to make an anti-Cruz pinata while the democrat governor of NY is accused of sexual harassment not to mention negligent homicide and the coverup of about 10,000 nursing home deaths.
Ok. Now you are just boring me. Go ahead. Go have a good day.

Forum List

Back