Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

How is obeying the governors mandate a bad attitude that will spread the virus?
If you're talking about Abbott he's removing mask mandates and social distancing. That will spread the virus
So when my governor tells us to stop wearing masks are we to ignore them?
You just said you won't do that. Are two different people posting on your account.
So do you believe Democratic governors will require the mask wearing permanently?
Nope. Who ever said that?

Do you comprehend what you read? I never said anything about Abbott removing mandates. I said when my governor removes the mask mandate, then I will quit wearing my mask. Are you going to continue to wear your mask after your governor says it is no longer needed?

Now the second part was your response to this: I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.

You then said: Republican Governors

So I asked you if Democratic governors will require mask wearing permanently, because you implied that Republican governors won't impose the measure, so the natural question is would Democratic governors? Your response is no, just the same as Republican governors. So, the republicans and the democrats share the same thought.

If there was no lockdowns we would be better off now.
Fantasy
No, speaking the truth. I have lived like I always do through this whole thing and I'm still alive.
Wow! That's deep. Have you told the scientists?
The scientists that have change their minds on every aspect of the epidemic?

I don't fault the scientists. Communist China, with the help of the World Health Organization and the UN, LIED to the world about every aspect of the virus.

Really?
Made up pork by Dotards cult.
RWNJ's had no problem handing checks out to cruise lines and churches, neither pay taxes.
RWNJ's had no problem with a $500 billion corporate slush fund that was held back by Mnuchin to give to corporations as he sees fit, then withhold their identity for 6 months, which, BTW hasn't been released.
RWNJ's claim to be "conservative" but that is only a campaign slogan OR when a democrat is in office.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Liar!
It was BUSH who changed the law giving no down payment loans to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth. Most of the abandoned houses were abandoned by WHITE real estate speculators, then those bad loans were packaged together by greedy WHITE bankers and sold to greedy WHITE speculators as AAA bonds.
Then racist scum like you blamed blacks.

Funny how there were many shovel ready jobs in Dem states, but none in GOPQ states.

Hussein said it himself: Those shovel ready jobs were not so shovel ready.

During the Clinton administration, it was his efforts to get more minorities and poor to get their own homes. Bush may have kept the same polices and even promoted it, but it was Clinton that started the movement in the reduction of qualifications to get home loans because so many blacks didn't have down payment or proper credit history to secure a standard loan.
In RED states, because the GOPQ governors used the stimulus moner to pay down their debt rather than create jobs to make sure Obama was a one term president.

And Clinton only allowed loans to QUALIFIED minorities, but to racist scum like you, no minority is ever qualified for a loan. It was BUSH and only BUSH who changed the law giving no down payment loans to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth. It was the key feature of his 2004 campaign to steal minority voters from the Dems.

USATODAY.com - Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership

Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
By Thomas A. Fogarty, USA TODAY

In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.

In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.

Nothing-down options are available on the private mortgage market, but, in general, they require the borrower to have pristine credit. Bush's proposed change would extend the nothing-down option to borrowers with blemished credit.

The FHA isn't a direct lender, but guarantees loan payments for mortgages on moderately priced owner-occupied property. The FHA guarantee now permits private lenders to finance as much as 97% of the purchase price of a home for millions of low- and middle-income borrowers.

In the proposal soon to be delivered to Congress, Bush would allow the FHA to guarantee loans for the full purchase price of the home, plus down-payment costs. As a practical matter, the FHA would guarantee mortgages as high as 103% of the value of the underlying property.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in “credit-deprived” areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn’t comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

These new HUD rules lowered down payments from the traditional 20 percent to 3 percent by 1995 and zero down-payments by 2000. What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement.

Next, the Clinton administration’s rules ordered the taxpayer-backed Fannie and Freddie to expand their quotas of risky loans from 30 percent of portfolio to 50 percent as part of a big push to expand home ownership.

Don't complain about the source either. It's one of your very own. The rest of the MSM did what they could to cover it up.
Janet Reno threatened banks to give loans to unqualified minorities.
Yes, the Clinton administration caused the housing collapse

I will wear a mask as long as the government requires it. Once they don't the mask will come off. I am surprised with the masks and the social distancing we have pretty much eradicated the flu, I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.

You'll wear it because the government tells you to, in spite of the fact that the cloth masks we are wearing aren't worth diddly. Their only purpose is to calm the panicked ones and make them FEEL BETTER. Do you now FEEL BETTER?

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19

The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science

[…]

In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

Whatever Dr. Anthony Fauci says today may be different from what he says tomorrow, but he might come back to what he said yesterday in a day or two if he feels like it.

by Carl Durrek February 1, 2021 in Healthcare

If there’s one thing that’s certain about the coronavirus, it’s that Dr. Anthony Fauci reserves the right to change whatever he’s said in the past to fit whatever narrative he needs to push forward in the present. His reversals have become so common that it’s almost impossible to keep up with his current agenda at any given moment.

###

Many Studies Find That Cloth Masks Do Not Stop Viruses Like COVID
By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

A thorough marketing campaign for the use of low-quality masks has convinced millions of people that masks will reduce COVID-19 spread, but do they really?

Much Recent Pro-Mask Research Is Deeply Flawed

The only statistically significant data on preventing viral spread is for N95 masks worn indoors when one can’t socially distance, which is not the type of mask required nor typically worn by the general public.

I will wear a mask as long as the government requires it. Once they don't the mask will come off. I am surprised with the masks and the social distancing we have pretty much eradicated the flu, I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.

You'll wear it because the government tells you to, in spite of the fact that the cloth masks we are wearing aren't worth diddly. Their only purpose is to calm the panicked ones and make them FEEL BETTER. Do you now FEEL BETTER?

###

The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

###

[…]

In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Whatever Dr. Anthony Fauci says today may be different from what he says tomorrow, but he might come back to what he said yesterday in a day or two if he feels like it.

If there’s one thing that’s certain about the coronavirus, it’s that Dr. Anthony Fauci reserves the right to change whatever he’s said in the past to fit whatever narrative he needs to push forward in the present. His reversals have become so common that it’s almost impossible to keep up with his current agenda at any given moment.

###

By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

A thorough marketing campaign for the use of low-quality masks has convinced millions of people that masks will reduce COVID-19 spread, but do they really?

The only statistically significant data on preventing viral spread is for N95 masks worn indoors when one can’t socially distance, which is not the type of mask required nor typically worn by the general public.

I only wear them to make others feel better, I don't wear them for my health.

###

Thursday, August 6, 2020

###

###

###

[…]

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

###

By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

Do two different people use your account?

###

Thursday, August 6, 2020

###

###

###

[…]

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

###

By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

No, why do you ask? Your reading comprehension seems to be your problem.

"God Bless Texas!" Before Governor Recall wants to criticize Texas Governor Abbott, perhaps he needs to learn how to run his own fucking state first. Time to end this China Virus farce that has allowed Democrats to destroy our economy in an effort to inject socialism as the predominant economic system in our nation. Death toll has been completely exaggerated in order that hospitals can get more $$$. How many people have actually died from just the China Virus alone with no pre-existing conditions? Right at about zero. Open up our country again Democrat Governors!
Texas will be a fun place in the next month.....maybe a good idea to shut down its borders.

Why?

I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.
No, why do you ask? Your reading comprehension seems to be your problem.
You talk in circles. Fuck off. The site has enough trolls.

No I don't I have been consistent and now you won't answer my questions because it makes you look stupid, So you call names to dismiss me. Good enough for me. Continue on loser boi.

She is the best of our conservative leaders
S Dakota has the 8th highest death rate.
Good job Kristi!

NY and NJ have the highest though Cuomo was the democrat shinning example of good governorship until it was found out he lied and covered up death statistics. Now you suddenly care about death rates?

CA and FL are right next to each other - CA which has been in hard lockdown virtually the entire time and FL which has been almost completely open. UT sits at the bottom of the list and they have been wide open for months. The largest theme park in UT has been open and operating for several months now.

Lockdowns do not seem to be working very well.
NY, NJ, and CA are worldwide transportation hubs, Utah is a wilderness nobody in the world wants to go.
Yes, ignore the actual numbers, ignore SLC and pretend FL (a major transport hub) don't exist.

Masks are chiefly worn to protect others from your bodily fluids, not to protect yourself.

A year into the pandemic, a functioning adult has NO excuse for not understanding this. None. You should feel embarrassed.

Forum List

Back