Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:

I’ll take the second choice in regards to you and Abbott, but the only positive to the number of cases that will increase, is Betos chances of taking the Governor seat just went up exponentially.
Well, the "die" part refers to those who refuse to live free. Just FYI.
:beer:

I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing!
He does! He is making a PR ploy to save his political career, at the cost of the risk of his citizens' health. A price he never has to pay. It's not complicated.

When in October the number of cases was rising rapidly and governors did not close down anything until after the election. More PR ploys to save careers and lose more lives. Newsome was the most flagrant about it, imposing restrictions then heading off to a party that he told millions of Californians not to even consider.

EvkkbJhXMAgtDG1

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

I guess they ruined as many businesses as they needed to.

This is Abbott trying to distract from the energy disaster. Too bad this will end up as badly
Probably true---but effective---TEXANS and just about everyone else are fed up with these nonsense lockdowns.

The STATEs are now rebelling against the JOE and his HO.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
Great idea! The only problem is that masks help prevent the spread of the virus from you to other people, so I trust you will take that into consideration.

I will wear a mask as long as the government requires it. Once they don't the mask will come off. I am surprised with the masks and the social distancing we have pretty much eradicated the flu, I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.

I will wear a mask as long as the government requires it. Once they don't the mask will come off.
And that attitude will spread the virus and make this mess last longer
I am surprised with the masks and the social distancing we have pretty much eradicated the flu, I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.
Republican Governors

Here in Florida most places don't give a shit if you wear a mask or not.

Florida never had a state wide mask mandate. Our great Governor DeSantis left it up to the local governments.

As usual the filthy ass Democrat controlled areas are oppressive and every place else is free.

Fuck it. I am not wearing that stupid ineffective piece of garbage any more.

COMMENT:

I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

Yep...just like Florida where nothing happened when they opened up.
So BOTH Florida AND Texas have joined SD correct? This makes me all the more want to move to Texas despite the winter damage there,can’t escape that anywhere in the states now,happened here in the Midwest where I live as well so just about anywhere you live here in the states,you,re screwed anyways.
Well sense you liked this post of mine herewegoagain,that means it is true.yahoo. :yes_text12: :thup::banana::happy-1::dance:

Mississippi is following suite as well.

The dominoes are falling on the fake pandemic.

"I’ll also add that on the heels of Abbott’s announcement, Gov. Tate Reeves of Mississippi said today that he’s lifting remaining restrictions as well. The dam is finally breaking, and not a moment too soon. Governors that continue to cling to lock downs and mask mandates will be judged harshly by history. With the vaccine in wide distribution and precious little evidence previous mitigation measures greatly changed the rate of spread between states, continuing to deprive people and business owners of their basic rights is inexcusable at this point."
Miss keeps it's limits on gatherings. Employers keep their own mask mandates, or mine does.

I will wear a mask as long as the government requires it. Once they don't the mask will come off.
And that attitude will spread the virus and make this mess last longer
I am surprised with the masks and the social distancing we have pretty much eradicated the flu, I wonder why the governors won't impose this measure to save even more lives in the long term.
Republican Governors

How is obeying the governors mandate a bad attitude that will spread the virus? So when my governor tells us to stop wearing masks are we to ignore them? Aren't they the experts?

So do you believe Democratic governors will require the mask wearing permanently?

Last edited:

COMMENT:

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

So BOTH Florida AND Texas have joined SD correct? This makes me all the more want to move to Texas despite the winter damage there,can’t escape that anywhere in the states now,happened here in the Midwest where I live as well so just about anywhere you live here in the states,you,re screwed anyways.
Well sense you liked this post of mine herewegoagain,that means it is true.yahoo. :yes_text12: :thup::banana::happy-1::dance:

"I’ll also add that on the heels of Abbott’s announcement, Gov. Tate Reeves of Mississippi said today that he’s lifting remaining restrictions as well. The dam is finally breaking, and not a moment too soon. Governors that continue to cling to lock downs and mask mandates will be judged harshly by history. With the vaccine in wide distribution and precious little evidence previous mitigation measures greatly changed the rate of spread between states, continuing to deprive people and business owners of their basic rights is inexcusable at this point."
Miss keeps it's limits on gatherings. Employers keep their own mask mandates, or mine does.

He said he's lifting the remaining restrictions.
I'd assume that means the size of gatherings.

" Texas - we hear you. You didn’t want to be part of our electrical grid. You don’t believe in climate change. And now you’ve removed your mask mandate and are allowing large crowds to gather. We hear you! COVID is a hoax! So you don’t need our precious vaccine. We’ll send it to people in states who are saving lives by wearing masks. But we’ll still find a way to vaccinate the poor and people of color in Texas. To Texans who say, hey, it’s not me - it’s the Governor! Well, then, impeach and remove him. The rest of us believe the earth is round and are busy trying to keep people alive. Don’t mess with Texas? Happy to oblige. (Note: Houston is the first city in the country to record the presence of ALL the new variants of the coronavirus)" - Unhinged Michael Moore

How is obeying the governors mandate a bad attitude that will spread the virus?
If you're talking about Abbott he's removing mask mandates and social distancing. That will spread the virus
So when my governor tells us to stop wearing masks are we to ignore them?
You just said you won't do that. Are two different people posting on your account.
So do you believe Democratic governors will require the mask wearing permanently?
Nope. Who ever said that?

COMMENT:

Than stay home.

He said he's lifting the remaining restrictions.
I'd assume that means the size of gatherings.
Full text: Gov. Reeves’ order rescinding COVID mask mandate | Biloxi Sun Herald

It appears restaurants and bars are subject to only local regulations in those listed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back