Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
Texas, home of the next more lethal variant and a shitload of victims.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Then die it is..

DEal with it lemming

I don't know why he is actually forbidding mask orders in the future if there's another spike, though. That doesn't seem reasonable.
Because he is grandstanding to distract from his recent failures.
That makes sense, I guess. I'd kiss my governor's feet if she would ditch the mask requirement here. But since everyone wearing a mask protects me, until we're all vaccinated, I suppose it's smarter to wait.

My governor is opening up the state a LITTLE bit because shes losing support. Neighboring Ohio and Indiana are basically open while she insists on crushing business.

I think Abbott is feeling the pressure too

View attachment 463428
RepubliKKKan scum Governors are trying to get the dropping death count up to make Biden look as bad as Tramp.

Thats one beautiful tin foil hat you got on.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?
The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand
So what? If you hate it so much, move! I live in MA, a leftist state. You seem upset? Need a safe space?

A lot of commies hide out in red states, where they know they're safe from the kind of bullshit they advocate for on internet message boards (high taxes, public camping, free shit for everyone, awful schools, defunded cops, etc., etc.).
Yes, i can envision the elaborate disguises:

- missing teeth
- overalls and no shirt
- car on blocks in front of a trailer on blocks
- PBR cans from 1989 in the yard
- black lawn jockey
- a chaw the size of a cat

I also assume AFrench2 looks like that, but I don't have proof.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand
So what? If you hate it so much, move! I live in MA, a leftist state. You seem upset? Need a safe space?

A lot of commies hide out in red states, where they know they're safe from the kind of bullshit they advocate for on internet message boards (high taxes, public camping, free shit for everyone, awful schools, defunded cops, etc., etc.).

- missing teeth
- overalls and no shirt
- black lawn jockey

No wonder they red Staters inbreed...they can't tell each other apart!

My governor is opening up the state a LITTLE bit because shes losing support. Neighboring Ohio and Indiana are basically open while she insists on crushing business.

View attachment 463428
RepubliKKKan scum Governors are trying to get the dropping death count up to make Biden look as bad as Tramp.
Then stay home and keep your mask on. Without welfare. Your decision.

View attachment 463428
Emperor Inslee is feeling some heat from CA/Newsom and he is a bit worried. Finally relaxed the lockdown a couple weeks ago and let most counties move to phase 2, but the moron has had 3 months to come up with a plan for phase 3 and he still says he doesn't know what that looks like--waiting for the "science" I want a recall so bad I can taste it.

She is the best of our conservative leaders
S Dakota has the 8th highest death rate.
Good job Kristi!
South Dakota citizens love her. Because it isnt the responsibility of government to limit freedom. ONLY to provide information and let the citizens live free
And drop dead from her LIES/ info!
It must be terrible to live in such fear. Stay in your basement and you'll be OK dear. Your mommy will bring you your pablum.

Yeah, I suppose it is better late than never.
The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
This is why they're so despicable.
LIAR!!!!!
Truth hurts eh?

She is the best of our conservative leaders
S Dakota has the 8th highest death rate.
Good job Kristi!
South Dakota citizens love her. Because it isnt the responsibility of government to limit freedom. ONLY to provide information and let the citizens live free
That’s why she should be our next new president,she would be the best sense our last great one jfk who is rolling over in his grave now how the dem party is so corrupt now.

^^^THIS^^^

- missing teeth
- overalls and no shirt
- black lawn jockey

No wonder they red Staters inbreed...they can't tell each other apart!
We have the best sports teams in the Boston area

The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
The Housing collapse in 2008 could have happened with less volatility a few years before it happened at least and it would have been less painful for us all. Loans were given out to people that were questionable. Junk bonds were in huge numbers. W. Bush even warned of it. Progs are brazen because they have no pushback. They are backed by elites and there is a fair number of those who are police, military, security and others who will back them.

COMMENT:

I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

Yep...just like Florida where nothing happened when they opened up.

The Housing collapse in 2008 could have happened with less volatility a few years before it happened at least and it would have been less painful for us all. Loans were given out to people that were questionable. Junk bonds were in huge numbers. W. Bush even warned of it. Progs are brazen because they have no pushback. They are backed by elites and there is a fair number of those who are police, military, security and others who will back them.
GW was part of the same cabal as Obama and Bill Clinton.
It doesn't matter who was in charge......they were all responsible.
And now the same mofos that did it are now in charge trying to create yet another disaster we'll end up paying for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back