Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

People should not get too cocky.
Wear a mask until you are vaccinated.

let’s all be good government stooges and listen to what our government tells us,wear the masks until we get vaccinated,let’s all line up and get vaccinated cause the hospital establishment and our government says we should.that we need it,let’s do it,that’s the ticket, :yes_text12: they are looking out for us they know what’s best for us.:up:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.
HereWeGoAgain you live in Texas,is this non mask mandate going to be in the entire state? If so,cool to see them becoming the next state to follow the lead of South Dakota.if again this is true,is it?

You watch, Biden will order a lockdown now of Florida and Texas
More than likely---he will----but Florida and TEXAS (I'm a Texan currently living in Florida) will tell him to go f off....
Turtlesoup I hear a lot of people like yourself are pleased with the job santos has done,correct me if I’m wrong but is Florida the other state besides South Dakota who has not gone alone with the mask mandate? Is that right,or am I off? I figured that had to be the case seen a couple of people that live in Florida that are patriots that hate biden say he has done a great job. Batcat you live there,what is the answer.

Last edited:
My governor is opening up the state a LITTLE bit because shes losing support. Neighboring Ohio and Indiana are basically open while she insists on crushing business.

I think Abbott is feeling the pressure too

View attachment 463428
RepubliKKKan scum Governors are trying to get the dropping death count up to make Biden look as bad as Tramp.

People should not get too cocky.
Wear a mask until you are vaccinated.

let’s all be good government stooges and listen to what our government tells us,wear the masks until we get vaccinated,let’s all line up and get vaccinated cause the hospital establishment and our government says we should.that we need it,let’s do it,that’s the ticket, :yes_text12: they are looking out for us they know what’s best for us.:up:
Take your own chances.
I will wait until I get the vaccine.
Maybe you don't know anyone who has died from Covid
I do, and it is a tough way to go.

Yeah, I suppose it is better late than never.
The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
This is why they're so despicable.
LIAR!!!!!

Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Ummm...that isn't even true.

The stock market crashed in 2008 because too many had people had taken on loans they couldn't afford. Lenders relaxed their strict lending standards to extend credit to people who were less than qualified. This drove up housing prices to levels that many could not otherwise afford.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
One by one the states are coming to their senses.
One by one, the Covid virus is leaving our states. That's great. I don't know why he is actually forbidding mask orders in the future if there's another spike, though. That doesn't seem reasonable.

Forum List

Back