Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

Yeah, I suppose it is better late than never.
The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
First time ever. This nightmare was completely unscientific. We were ruled over by powermad leftists, and too many on the "right" played along

Last edited:
The lockdowns were only used to make Trump look bad. Especially, it happened during an Election year. If it was any other year, we wouldn't even be in lockdowns in the first place.
Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
This is why they're so despicable.

First time ever. This nightmare was completely unscientific. We were ruled over by powermad leftists, and to many on the "right" played along
They're gutless....they didn't want to be accused of murder.
This is all caused by a corrupt/biased media.
It causes people to take leave of their senses....and allows asshole to act like tyrants.

Democrats probably caused the Economic collapse in 2008.....and they caused the COVID lockdowns on 2020.
Democrats create disasters or.....or....they're just taking advantage of them. Either way....they suck ass.
This is why they're so despicable.

Probably my ass....

The democrooks deliberately caused the crash of 2008. They forced banks to make housing loans to people with no credit history, or only bad history provided they were minorities. The media was bashing the economy during GWB's entire regime, and only picked up steam in 2006. Then when the democrooks took over the congress in 2006 and could actually fuck things up worse it set up the stage for the bottom to fall out. Then we ended up with a cult of personality with that meat puppet faggot in 2008.

The media allows assholes to BE tyrants.

Who ever primaries Greg Abbot will get my full support.

The lockdown and mask bullshit was his way of sucking up to the media. I just can't believe Texans tolerated it.
Ohio's Republican governor did the same thing. Still better than any blue state governor, but Noem was a rock. She stood alone on principle. Florida's governor is a close second I guess

In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
Well enjoy fantasyland, because in SMART societies in REALITY, we implement measures to protect people and don't always let people make bad choices that can affect others.

You go ahead and be "smart" and let the dumb people be dumb and let the chips fall where they may. If you're taking what you think are the proper precautions what are you so concerned about?
Because i like food on the shelves and people not dying. I like concerts and hospitals that aren't overflowing.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

Than stay home.

New Topics

Forum List

Back