Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
I hope that the Govna knows what he is doing! I want to live free and NOT die.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?

In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
Well enjoy fantasyland, because in SMART societies in REALITY, we implement measures to protect people and don't always let people make bad choices that can affect others.

You go ahead and be "smart" and let the dumb people be dumb and let the chips fall where they may. If you're taking what you think are the proper precautions what are you so concerned about?

In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
Well enjoy fantasyland, because in SMART societies in REALITY, we implement measures to protect people and don't always let people make bad choices that can affect others.
Who decides if a choice is good or bad? Drinking is bad but we don't ban it. Drugs are bad and we do? Smoking is bad and we don't ban it. Fast food is bad and we don't ban it. Seems like its best not to ban and allow society to decide for themselves?

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Then die it is..
All .03% of them.

COMMENT:

Abolish your unfree and useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror! Be brave and free, right wingers.

Great idea! The only problem is that masks help prevent the spread of the virus from you to other people, so I trust you will take that into consideration.

^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?
The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand

Who decides if a choice is good or bad? Drinking is bad but we don't ban it. Drugs are bad and we do? Smoking is bad and we don't ban it. Fast food is bad and we don't ban it. Seems like its best not to ban and allow society to decide for themselves?
Notice how the statist commie uses language. They don't LET people make choices. As if they should have a say.

This is why the union will not last.

You watch, Biden will order a lockdown now of Florida and Texas

The POTUS doesn't have the power to do that.

Abbott just wants to divert from the great Fucking the GOP gave Texans last month. Blaming everyone but the true culprit.

Hey look ma, no mask!

Forum List

Back