Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

You either have a short memory or you are just plain stupid. tump did all those things I said he did.

Timeline of Trump's Coronavirus Responses - Congressman ...

http://doggett.house.gov › media-center › blog-posts › t...
Sep 15, 2021 — The Trump Administration disbands the White House pandemic response team. July 2019. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) epidemiologist ...

A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus

https://www.vox.com › trump-failed-coronavirus-respo...
Jun 8, 2020 — The federal coronavirus response shows a president dead set on avoiding responsibility for the pandemic.
no i actually have a memory and don’t get my “memory” from propagandist

Seems obvious you pull it out of your ass.
nah…you should of paid attention to the sOTu on 2020, trump discussed it and what we had been doing…nancy of course ripped that speech up… it go back and read it

Then you are very aware of tump's behavior, and it was not pretty.
thought he was response was fine for what we were aware of at the time

according to fauci he did whatever was asked of him

i thought the backlash from the left, calling his actions xenophobic was pitiful

thought he was response was fine for what we were aware of at the time

according to fauci he did whatever was asked of him

i thought the backlash from the left, calling his actions xenophobic was pitiful
Yes. Then Biden turns around and apes what Trump did; meanwhile FAuci is trying to hide his collusion with the Red Chinese helping them develop germ warfare programs against the U.S.

DudleySmith sadly true, xiden undid so much hard work and gains to combat the virus

hence why we are seeing more deaths, more hospitalizations, and more cases even when trump gave him three vaccines, countless treatments and safety policies

sad

DudleySmith sadly true, xiden undid so much hard work and gains to combat the virus

hence why we are seeing more deaths, more hospitalizations, and more cases even when trump gave him three vaccines, countless treatments and safety policies

sad

A US President has no control over a microorganism. A virus is going to do what a virus does. They spent 2020 blaming Trump for the covid deaths and refuse to admit they lied and Trump of course had nothing to do with it. Democrats have no integrity and you'll never hear a Democrat politician admit when they were wrong.

Dementia is however responsible for cutting monoclonal antibodies and not having enough test kits to go around. He's also responsible for allowing all these illegals into the country, mostly untested or vaccinated while he pushes for unconstitutional laws against the American people to have them.

You either have a short memory or you are just plain stupid. tump did all those things I said he did.

Timeline of Trump's Coronavirus Responses - Congressman ...

http://doggett.house.gov › media-center › blog-posts › t...
Sep 15, 2021 — The Trump Administration disbands the White House pandemic response team. July 2019. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) epidemiologist ...

A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus

https://www.vox.com › trump-failed-coronavirus-respo...
Jun 8, 2020 — The federal coronavirus response shows a president dead set on avoiding responsibility for the pandemic.

Try some less biased sites.

The pandemic hit in January 2020. He said it wouldn't come here because he shut the border. He did nothing until March 2020. He took it seriously after 600,000
people died. What a guy!

You mean during the time Piglosi was telling people not to worry; come to Chinatown, and DeBlasio was encouraging people to take the subway and shop at stores?

28th

And dems are STILL running with the narrative that FL and TX killing people whilst all those liberal governors are doing it correctly with much higher death rates. The BIG LIE of the left.

He's also responsible for allowing all these illegals into the country, mostly untested or vaccinated while he pushes for unconstitutional laws against the American people to have them.

Shows the cognitive dissonance left wing Burb Brats suffer from that they actually think they can control diseases and crime and have open borders at the same time.

Forum List

Back