Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.
That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact

Masks are useless against a virus. If you had even a passing knowledge of science you would understand this FACT. Democrats are amongst the most scientifically illiterate people on the planet. This is what a virology lab looks like. The suits they wear are pressurized because if a hole is formed the air pressure inside the suit FORCES all attempted invading virus particles OUT. It's purely one way.

And even with these safety measures in place, people still get sick and die.

Anyone who thinks a mask can do anything to prevent infection is truly a moron.

scientists-wuhan-institute-virology-AP.jpg
No shit sherlock of course scientists wear suits like that in a lab when they are working with known pathogens. My college roommate had that job for 20 years. It’s also why doctors and nurses used medical grade PPE while treating sick patients. You seem to think it’s an all or nothing game. You think reducing the spread somehow means eliminating the spread. Why are you being so hyperbolic about it? We all know masks help but are not full proof. Stop hiding from it, it just makes you sound dumb.
You know why medical professionals never wore masks inside hospitals filled with sick people?

Because masks don’t prevent you from catching a virus.
Now you're just repeating tired talking points... This is getting boring. You know what medial professionals are doing NOW, during a pandemic?? They are wearing masks! They are recommending others do so too because they are effective. Wake up dude. You haven't landed one good argument yet. Its pathetic.
Repaying talking points says Dufus who parrots Fauci!
Hilarious!

What a bullshit lie. I said nothing about Stanford and it’s irrelevant to the findings of that study.
We know why you need to lie.
And you’re incapable of quoting any study showing masks are effective beyond parroting ‘Smith study on masks’.
Masks have never been controversial in health care. My mask-wearing clearly protects my patients; that’s why we wear masks in the operating room, or when doing sterile procedures. But masks also protect me, whether from a co-worker with the flu or a patient with tuberculosis. That’s why I was one of the earliest advocates for high-quality personal protective equipment for health care workers in March 2020.
Hilarious. Masks are worn in operation rooms to keep body fluids from flying into the mouth. And the 500 flu patients in the hospital every flu season has NEVER resulted in ANYONE wearing masks throughout ANY hospital.

Yes, they do

Masks are useless against a virus. If you had even a passing knowledge of science you would understand this FACT. Democrats are amongst the most scientifically illiterate people on the planet. This is what a virology lab looks like. The suits they wear are pressurized because if a hole is formed the air pressure inside the suit FORCES all attempted invading virus particles OUT. It's purely one way.

No shit sherlock of course scientists wear suits like that in a lab when they are working with known pathogens. My college roommate had that job for 20 years. It’s also why doctors and nurses used medical grade PPE while treating sick patients. You seem to think it’s an all or nothing game. You think reducing the spread somehow means eliminating the spread. Why are you being so hyperbolic about it? We all know masks help but are not full proof. Stop hiding from it, it just makes you sound dumb.
You know why medical professionals never wore masks inside hospitals filled with sick people?

Now you're just repeating tired talking points... This is getting boring. You know what medial professionals are doing NOW, during a pandemic?? They are wearing masks! They are recommending others do so too because they are effective. Wake up dude. You haven't landed one good argument yet. Its pathetic.
Hilarious!
I haven't quoted Fauci once in this thread. But he is a much better source than you’re pushing

Yes, they do

Hilarious!
I haven't quoted Fauci once in this thread. But he is a much better source than you’re pushing
Of course you do what admitted liars tell you to do.

Yes, they do

Hilarious!
I do what I decide I want to do just as you do. Should I classify your decisions as puppet actions fed to you by right wing media?

Yes, they do

Hilarious!
I do what I decide I want to do just as you do. Should I classify your decisions as puppet actions fed to you by right wing media?
Sorry, my 12 years being responsible for a Class 3 medical device clean room taught me t shirts over the face don’t do a thing.

Yes, they do

Hilarious!
Sorry, my 12 years being responsible for a Class 3 medical device clean room taught me t shirts over the face don’t do a thing.
I’ll trust the doctors over the janitors

You win dumbest post of the day!! Congrats

Facts speak for themselves. You poor sheep.
Yes, they do
If masks work, why are cases falling in Texas and skyrocketing in states like Michigan? Let’s not even get into Europe.

This past week, only seven states reported increases in COVID-19 cases compared with 17 states the prior week. Of the seven states, only one had an increase higher than 10 percent. The CDC reported that Florida had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 25,760. That’s about 8,000 fewer than the previous week. Michigan was second with 19,211 new cases this past week, about 6,000 fewer than the previous week. Pennsylvania was third with 16,201 cases and Texas was fourth with 14,731 cases, with Illinois right behind with 14,614 new cases.

This past week, only seven states reported increases in COVID-19 cases compared with 17 states the prior week. Of the seven states, only one had an increase higher than 10 percent.

The CDC reported that Florida had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 25,760. That’s about 8,000 fewer than the previous week.

Michigan was second with 19,211 new cases this past week, about 6,000 fewer than the previous week.

Pennsylvania was third with 16,201 cases and Texas was fourth with 14,731 cases, with Illinois right behind with 14,614 new cases.

Yes, they do

Hilarious!

Yeah, the cdc has reversed themselves at least 5 times.

You go with that!

Yes, they do

Hilarious!

Yeah, the cdc has reversed themselves at least 5 times.

You go with that!
Easily

You win dumbest post of the day!! Congrats

Facts speak for themselves. You poor sheep.
Yes, they do
If masks work, why are cases falling in Texas and skyrocketing in states like Michigan? Let’s not even get into Europe.

This past week, only seven states reported increases in COVID-19 cases compared with 17 states the prior week. Of the seven states, only one had an increase higher than 10 percent. The CDC reported that Florida had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 25,760. That’s about 8,000 fewer than the previous week. Michigan was second with 19,211 new cases this past week, about 6,000 fewer than the previous week. Pennsylvania was third with 16,201 cases and Texas was fourth with 14,731 cases, with Illinois right behind with 14,614 new cases.

This past week, only seven states reported increases in COVID-19 cases compared with 17 states the prior week. Of the seven states, only one had an increase higher than 10 percent.

The CDC reported that Florida had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 25,760. That’s about 8,000 fewer than the previous week.

Michigan was second with 19,211 new cases this past week, about 6,000 fewer than the previous week.

Pennsylvania was third with 16,201 cases and Texas was fourth with 14,731 cases, with Illinois right behind with 14,614 new cases.
Did you know that 56,000 times more people are murdered in California than Wyoming?

Have any 5 year old homeschooler tell you about per capita and why it’s important.

Forum List

Back