Texas Leads the Way Again: Passing Bill to Keep Males From Competing Against Females

Is that the same as calling reporters nasty and refusing to answer questions along with no press briefing for 300 days by Trump?

WAAAAHHHHH! They're talking about Quid Pro!!! Quick, try to deflect onto TRUMP!, it's all we have!!!!

Women being women can sometimes have it both ways

But just because some bitch bra burner wants to play football does not compel all females to allow men in their sport
Too bad, what is good for the goose is good for the gander or else it get's the Supreme Court to shit on their parade.

I imagine the trouble at the border has a lot to do with the president gimping the DHS and border patrol to the point of being ineffective which are both government based organizations and not state. Biden also trucking in illegals and encouraging them to come in is also an issue

Texas can only do so much.

Texas can only do so much.

Texas can also do far more than Abbott has allowed them to do,

"Texas has one of the largest transgender populations in the United States, a 2016 report from the Williams Institute at UCLA estimated. It also has reported the most killings of transgender people of any state, The 19th reported last month."

"Eight other states have passed transgender sports bans, according to the Movement Advancement Project: Idaho, West Virginia, Montana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee. (South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem vetoed a ban in March and then issued two executive orders to much the same effect.)"

"Lawsuits have been filed against Idaho's and West Virginia's laws, with court orders preventing enforcement of either pending further review."

In April, the National Collegiate Athletic Association said it “firmly and unequivocally supports the opportunity for transgender student-athletes to compete in college sports.”

The organization’s board of governors cautioned states interested in hosting tournaments that “only locations where hosts can commit to providing an environment that is safe, healthy and free of discrimination” would be considered.

That same month, a PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll indicated two-thirds (67 percent) of Americans, including 66 percent of Republicans, opposed anti-transgender sports bans.

Football teams have never advertised as being co-ed yet females have been playing on male football teams since the 1930's. Your bias doesn't make for policy or law.
That's because co-ed tries to balance things out by having certain numbers of men and women on all teams, because, SURPRISE!, when all male teams play against mixed teams, the male teams generally dominate. Now, I'd like to see your sources for women playing on male football teams, because if it's at the little kid flag football stage, there's not much difference between boys and girls. I'd also like to see which positions the women played and how effective they were.

It was done before without your genuflecting to Trump you simpleton.
Which doesn't explain why you repeatedly divert to TRUMP! when Quid Pro is criticized. Ever have the self awareness to figure out why that is?

It is stunning that we now live in a country where slimeballs like Joe Biden and his administration, call a law to keep biological males out of girls sports "hateful".

Have I told you lately just how much I hate these people?

AUSTIN, Texas—Lawmakers in Texas passed a bill Sunday that bans transgender public-school students from competing in interscholastic sports leagues that are designated for a gender other than the one listed on their birth certificates.

Once again I am very tempted to move to Texas. While drooling potted plant, Joe Biden, calls it "hateful" to keep males (who claim to be female) from dominating women's sports Texas is making the playing field level in Texas.

Somebody tell Prehistoric Joe that women are people too and deserve to keep their athletic programs free of the curse of transgendered males (or, "females") dominating everything they compete in.

I thought democrats were pro female. I guess not. Joe is a regressive idiot.

The DemoKKKrat party is on a mission to erase women from our society.

Women being women, they can sometimes have it both ways

But just because some butch bra burner wants to play football does not compel all females to allow men in their sport

No, he has a point. People went soft in the head and let women on male teams and now you have the mentally ill demanding the same.

This has precedence in the courts.

This bill will not stand.

Do you seriously not see the difference between co-ed that is advertised as being mixed genders and not co-ed?

1. If you don't, you're ignorant and shouldn't be commenting until you understand it.
2. If you do and still say things like this, you're just trolling and shouldn't be commenting.

Which is it?
Of course he sees the difference....He's just being a fucking douche, as per usual.

No, he has a point. People went soft in the head and let women on male teams and now you have the mentally ill demanding the same.

This has precedence in the courts.

This bill will not stand.
I cant predict what the loony judges will say

But letting girls compete in one sport where they dont belong does not obligate women in all female sports to admit males

I cant predict what the loony judges will say

But letting girls compete in one sport where they dont belong does not obligate women in all female sports to admit males
Oh yes it doooooeeeesss.

It absolutely does.

If stare decisis has determined, and it has...yeah.

Don't worry, societies like this never last long.

Of course they usually end in a complete collapse, either under a despot, or brutal, bloody civil war.

but they do end...by quickly I mean on the grand scheme of things...a generation or so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back