Texas Leads the Way Again: Passing Bill to Keep Males From Competing Against Females

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
AUSTIN, Texas—Lawmakers in Texas passed a bill Sunday that bans transgender public-school students from competing in interscholastic sports leagues that are designated for a gender other than the one listed on their birth certificates.

Once again I am very tempted to move to Texas. While drooling potted plant, Joe Biden, calls it "hateful" to keep males (who claim to be female) from dominating women's sports Texas is making the playing field level in Texas.

Somebody tell Prehistoric Joe that women are people too and deserve to keep their athletic programs free of the curse of transgendered males (or, "females") dominating everything they compete in.

I thought democrats were pro female. I guess not. Joe is a regressive idiot.

Its crazy to allow men to compete against women in sports
Whispering Joe calls the bill "hateful". And no one can make Joe explain his idiotic comments
which just demonstrates once again how Biden is shielded by the wall of leftists all around him.

He just walks away from reporters not even making a pretense of accountability anymore.
Can you imagine Donald Trump pulling this crap? The double standard is massive.

Whispering Joe calls the bill "hateful". And no one can make Joe explain his idiotic comments
which just demonstrates once again how Biden is shielded by the wall of leftists all around him.

He just walks away from reporters not even making a pretense of accountability anymore.
BidenJohn Gill.jpg

Why is it okay to let a female play on a football team with men on it then?
If you are asking me its not ok

But if the left wants to do it I cant stop them

I have only seen a woman field goal kicker

Thats a very soft position

Let her try middle linebacker and she’ll be knocked unconscious or worse

Can you imagine Donald Trump pulling this crap? The double standard is massive.
Is that the same as calling reporters nasty and refusing to answer questions along with no press briefing for 300 days by Trump?

If you are asking me its not ok

But if the left wants to do it I cant stop them

I have only seen a woman field goal kicker

Thats a very soft position

Let her try middle linebacker and she’ll be knocked unconscious or worse
Females can be leftist yet they are not all leftist and women sued for the right to play on football teams and to be inclusive. This law will not stand the test.

He'll sign the legislation to try and paper over his flaming failure at the border.
I think abbots border policy is misguided

But not allowing boys to compete with girls is a good idea and I’m glad he signed it

So no more co-ed sports teams and that will fly by the Supreme Court? I think not.
Do you seriously not see the difference between co-ed that is advertised as being mixed genders and not co-ed?

1. If you don't, you're ignorant and shouldn't be commenting until you understand it.
2. If you do and still say things like this, you're just trolling and shouldn't be commenting.

Which is it?

I do not really have a problem with the law, but it is tiny problem that is so far overblown that in the end these laws are all about winning points with his base more so than fixing a real problem.

You and I both know that....Point being that we also know that Abbott isn't the driving force behind this.

He'll sign the legislation to try and paper over his flaming failure at the border.

I imagine the trouble at the border has a lot to do with the president gimping the DHS and border patrol to the point of being ineffective which are both government based organizations and not state. Biden also trucking in illegals and encouraging them to come in is also an issue.

Texas can only do so much.

Do you seriously not see the difference between co-ed that is advertised as being mixed genders and not co-ed?

1. If you don't, you're ignorant and shouldn't be commenting until you understand it.
2. If you do and still say things like this, you're just trolling and shouldn't be commenting.

Which is it?
Football teams have never advertised as being co-ed yet females have been playing on male football teams since the 1930's. Your bias doesn't make for policy or law.

I think abbots border policy is misguided

But not allowing boys to compete with girls is a good idea and I’m glad he signed it
No, his border policy is deliberately damaging to his own state and the nation.....He's a shit excuse for a republican, who is being bailed out by his legislature.

Not that this bill is a bad thing - it isn't....But it gives a shitty Guv cover and the opportunity to change the subject.

Females can be leftist yet they are not all leftist and women sued for the right to play on football teams and to be inclusive. This law will not stand the test.
Women being women, they can sometimes have it both ways

But just because some butch bra burner wants to play football does not compel all females to allow men in their sport

Forum List

Back