Texas Latina says she dates only white men doesnt date hispanics

When it was consensual, yes...

But this doesn't change anything I said. If the english colonists didn't manage to keep their dicks inside their pants you'd have a giant english speaking Bolivia in North America instead of a global superpower.
Ain't nobody clean bro. Every race has done their share of rape,pillage, and burning.Ever watch the movie Apocalypto?

Street Interview... Opinions?

I’m attracted to women of all colors and all sizes. Latina women are very beautiful or muy Bonita. I also like Puerto Rican women whether it’s darker Puerto Rican women or lighter skinned Puerto Rican women.

And other men out there you guys should be the same. Go out there and Enjoy yourself don’t ever limit yourself to one type of lady that’s just not the way forward.

I have never understood guys who say hey I’m only attracted to black women hey I’m only attracted to white women it makes no sense there’s really sexy women in every country with great bodies in every country.

I never understood guys who said “oh I’m not into the Asian woman”. Don’t even get me started on Asian women they’re some of the best around. Who is sexier Thai women or Chinese woman?

I’m attracted to women of all colors and all sizes. Latina women are very beautiful or muy Bonita. I also like Puerto Rican women whether it’s darker Puerto Rican women or lighter skinned Puerto Rican women.

And other men out there you guys should be the same. Go out there and Enjoy yourself don’t ever limit yourself to one type of lady that’s just not the way forward.

I have never understood guys who say hey I’m only attracted to black women hey I’m only attracted to white women it makes no sense there’s really sexy women in every country with great bodies in every country.

I never understood guys who said “oh I’m not into the Asian woman”. Don’t even get me started on Asian women they’re some of the best around. Who is sexier Thai women or Chinese woman?

I sign this, I agree with you.

majority of non-whites actually are mixed whites from somewhere maybe ancient or modern. just like central asians, or even african americans are mixed with white. they are another cultural group.
And many who think they are White really are not ( their Great Grandparents lied about the Kiowa Comanche or the Wandering Armenian Jew in the Woodpile )

The Hispanic lady that claims she never dates Hispanic men may be doing those men a big favor.

Forum List

Back