Texas Just Passed New York In COVID-19 Deaths, Despite Once Trailing By 29,000. Here's How.

How do you feel about Florida being the epicenter of the new surge of Delta? Do you think DeSantis is running things responsibly?

yes…and had it going quite well until the southern border was open to the India variant to enter the country through are southern border and xiden started shipping untested, illegals there m, in a 180 degree turn from the policies that worked

how do you feel about xiden and harris’s policies on the border and bringing the india variant into the usa?

yes…and had it going quite well until the southern border was open to the India variant to enter the country through are southern border and xiden started shipping untested, illegals there m, in a 180 degree turn from the policies that worked

how do you feel about xiden and harris’s policies on the border and bringing the india variant into the usa?
I think they are trying to help people but if they arent testing everybody that comes in and giving them a vax shot then they need to fix that.

if DeSantis is doing everything quite well then why is his state responsible for 20% of new cases?

I think they are trying to help people but if they arent testing everybody that comes in and giving them a vax shot then they need to fix that.

if DeSantis is doing everything quite well then why is his state responsible for 20% of new cases?

what about helping the people of the united states by not shipping untested people to states like florida?

because xiden is shipping untested illegals to his state which have brought in the india variant.

what about helping the people of the united states by not shipping untested people to states like florida?

because xiden is shipping untested illegals to his state which have brought in the india variant.
Haha, you really think that Biden is bussing infected people from the border to Florida and that is the reason Florida is having such a big spike?! You honestly think that?

Haha, you really think that Biden is bussing infected people from the border to Florida and that is the reason Florida is having such a big spike?! You honestly think that?
nope i know it…you weren’t aware that he is shipping illegals caught on the border to florida?

nope i know it…you weren’t aware that he is shipping illegals caught on the border to florida?
You didn’t know that he was picking up Mexican doctors and nurses from the border to go help the people in Florida?! Get with it dude. Those are the people on the buses. You didn’t know that?!

I would rather live in a semi rural area of Florida or Texas then New York. You go to Orange County/Orlando or the three pure Prog counties of the South East part of the state or parts of the Tampa area. Enjoy.

I would rather live in a semi rural area of Florida or Texas then New York. You go to Orange County/Orlando or the three pure Prog counties of the South East part of the state or parts of the Tampa area. Enjoy.
Sweet, thanks

Doesn't say much for your "safety measures" if it took them a year and a half to surpass New York, who had some of the most restrictive safety measures in place and ravaged its state's economy in doing so, does it?
New York was one of the first states hit by COVID, and hit hard before we knew much about it. Texas is facing losses when it has a host of new tools shown to reduce spread and reduce lethality and hospitalization, like vaccines, masks, social distancing, yet they chose not to push for those. I totally get not wanting a shut down again, but temporary mask mandates are a painless inexpensive measure.

Coumo forces Wuhan positive patient's into nursing homes wiping out a staggering number of the elderly in New York but, in your Dumbass mind it's Abbott who is the idiot.

Folks you can't make this shit up.
Just because Coumo was a dumbass doesn’t mean Abbot isn’t.

Just because Coumo was a dumbass doesn’t mean Abbot isn’t.

Dumbass ......

Couma killed thousands in the nursing homes in New York.

Just like Gov. Phil Murphy and Gov. Gretchen Whitmore did.

These Communist POS's are directly responsible for the death of thousands of Americans if not tens of thousands combined.

There is no way you put Abbott in that category.

Texas population 28 million.

New York population 18 million.

Texas has @ 200 deaths per 100,000

New York @ 270.

It won't take Texas long to catch up at the rate they are going.

Thanks for showing that New York is well ahead of Texas.

And that Texas HAS NOT passed New York.

If the illegal immigrants are not screened and tested by border patrol before bussing them to any NGO in Florida or to any state NGO like the Catholic Charities, assigned to take care of the asylum seekers.... then the NGO receiving them, tests them, and isolates them in specific hotels they rent, until they are corona virus free, and then they are placed in to the home the NGO has found willing to take them in and share their home with them until their trial date.

Supposedly some are tested, the ones coming in through our controlled border entry points that were on the waiting list to enter and being held in Mexican camps at our expense...

The others are only tested before bussing them to the NGO destination state if they have signs or risks of covid when they are screened.... If they have symptoms, the NGO in Texas allegedly isolates them in a hotel until they no longer have covid, then busses them to the NGO they were assigned to receive them.

Some precautions are being taken so covid does not spread among a community receiving them....

HOWEVER, I personally think they all should be tested, not just screened, before riding their bus to a destination state instead of when they arrive....

Forum List

Back