Texas is doing it but will Biden say it is illegal and try to stop it?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

So because Trump and Trump supporters like Texas/Abbott, will Biden find some way to thwart this?​

Texas Senate passes $1.8 billion for Border Wall!

LAREDO, Tex. (KGNS) – The $1.8 billion bill was passed by the Texas Senate yesterday.
The bill will allow Governor Abbott to build more than 700 miles of border wall.
The bill, H.B. 9, was passed by a 23-8 vote after numerous changes were made from the House version.

Why Texas will build the wall...

Number of Illegal Immigrants Crossing Southwestern Border Rises to Highest Level in 15 Years​

They say about 178,600 illegal migrants tried to cross the border in April and most of them were single adults.​

Texas Border Town Reveals How Many COVID Positive Illegal Immigrants Were Released By Border Patrol​

o make matters worse, according to the statement, Border Patrol released at least 7,000 people into the city who later tested positive for COVID-19, with over new 1,500 COVID cases in just the past week.
More than 1 million illegal crossings of the US-Mexico borderwill have been attempted over the first seven months of 2021, preliminary data indicates — defying expectations that the illegal immigration crisis would ease as temperatures climbed.

So because Trump and Trump supporters like Texas/Abbott, will Biden find some way to thwart this?​

LAREDO, Tex. (KGNS) – The $1.8 billion bill was passed by the Texas Senate yesterday.
The bill will allow Governor Abbott to build more than 700 miles of border wall.
The bill, H.B. 9, was passed by a 23-8 vote after numerous changes were made from the House version.

Why Texas will build the wall...

Number of Illegal Immigrants Crossing Southwestern Border Rises to Highest Level in 15 Years​

They say about 178,600 illegal migrants tried to cross the border in April and most of them were single adults.​

Texas Border Town Reveals How Many COVID Positive Illegal Immigrants Were Released By Border Patrol​

o make matters worse, according to the statement, Border Patrol released at least 7,000 people into the city who later tested positive for COVID-19, with over new 1,500 COVID cases in just the past week.
More than 1 million illegal crossings of the US-Mexico borderwill have been attempted over the first seven months of 2021, preliminary data indicates — defying expectations that the illegal immigration crisis would ease as temperatures climbed.
Sounds fine to me, if that is what Texas wants to do, whether it does any good or not. It's their money.
I just hope they don't turn it over to the Federal government for maintenance after they build it.

Joe will try, and with law in his side. After all, it is the Fed and not the state's jurisdiction to defend the national border. Problem is, they don't do it! So the question is, can Texas argue that they are defending the STATE border?

We care so much about what DC thinks about our policies and way of life here.....

Ooops.... I apologize, I think I had sarcasm dial turned up WAY too much.

Fuck Josef Stolen.

Forum List

Back