Texas....How a 19 year old with no experience beat an incumbent for political office

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I swear sometimes you just have to laugh.

How a 19 year old with no experience beat an incumbent for political office

HAYS COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — Beverly Crumley has 30 years of experience in the Hays County District Clerk’s Office. In 2010, after working under several other district clerks, she decided to run for the position. She won that year and has held the position ever since.

“I’ve invested a lot of time,” Crumley said. “I have a lot of knowledge and experience… I’m just really prideful in the work that I’ve done here. So yeah, I’m really disappointed in the outcome,” Crumley said.

This year, Crumley ran for reelection and lost by just over two percentage points or around 2,500 votes. The candidate who Hays County voters elected to be their next district clerk spent $0 on his campaign, has no experience in a political office and only just recently graduated high school. His name is Avery Anderson.

Dang, looks like the kid did pretty good for himself…He went from part time gas station clerk and server at his family’s restaurant to a $80k plus salary! :laughing0301:

I swear sometimes you just have to laugh.

How a 19 year old with no experience beat an incumbent for political office

HAYS COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — Beverly Crumley has 30 years of experience in the Hays County District Clerk’s Office. In 2010, after working under several other district clerks, she decided to run for the position. She won that year and has held the position ever since.

“I’ve invested a lot of time,” Crumley said. “I have a lot of knowledge and experience… I’m just really prideful in the work that I’ve done here. So yeah, I’m really disappointed in the outcome,” Crumley said.

This year, Crumley ran for reelection and lost by just over two percentage points or around 2,500 votes. The candidate who Hays County voters elected to be their next district clerk spent $0 on his campaign, has no experience in a political office and only just recently graduated high school. His name is Avery Anderson.

Dang, looks like the kid did pretty good for himself…He went from part time gas station clerk and server at his family’s restaurant to a $80k plus salary! :laughing0301:
I would bet that every single overly entitled 18 to 20 yr old voted for him.

That happens in Texas more often than you'd think.

These young people without political experience get into politics not by going to college, or schmoozing with the "big wigs", but by using their brains to look for an office that usually has no oppostion, is a position that is easily learned, and run for it. And they usually get it.

If someone had told me this little diamond piece of wisdom when I was in high school, I would have done it as well when I graduated.

That happens in Texas more often than you'd think.

These young people without political experience get into politics not by going to college, or schmoozing with the "big wigs", but by using their brains to look for an office that usually has no oppostion, is a position that is easily learned, and run for it. And they usually get it.

If someone had told me this little diamond piece of wisdom when I was in high school, I would have done it as well when I graduated.
Then you would have been replaced by and by with another teen. ;)

So trump's coattails drug her down too. Imagine how much easier it will be for republicans after they dump trump. Everybody knows it's gonna happen. It's just a matter of when.

So trump's coattails drug her down too. Imagine how much easier it will be for republicans after they dump trump. Everybody knows it's gonna happen. It's just a matter of when.
So stupidity by Moon Bat voters that couldn't think for themselves and just checked "D" on all ballots and got some dumbass kid to a public service job an experienced person had been doing for decades?

The lesson we learned last Tuesday is that there a lot more stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats than we realized. No wonder our country is so fucked up.

Must be a lot of Negroes and Illegals in that county.

This pictures tells you all you ever need to know about what a piece of shit the kid is:

1668275425138.png

So stupidity by Moon Bat voters that couldn't think for themselves and just checked "D" on all ballots and got some dumbass kid to a public service job an experienced person had been doing for decades?

The lesson we learned last Tuesday is that there a lot more stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats than we realized. No wonder our country is so fucked up.

Must be a lot of Negroes and Illegals in that county.

This pictures tells you all you ever need to know about what a piece of shit the kid is:

View attachment 724757
Well, that picture and the fact that he totally trashed a trump supporter for no other reason than she is a trump supporter. ....... MAGA!!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
all you SCUM demonRATS do is masturbate 24/7 over TRUMP
all you SCUM demonRATS are fucked in the head

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
all you SCUM demonRATS do is masturbate 24/7 over TRUMP
all you SCUM demonRATS are fucked in the head

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

They have truly one-dimensional minds and are not capable of thinking of more than one thing per week. Good luck trying to help them revert to having whole minds again. They're damaged for life.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

continue masturbating, you dumb fuck

He/she/it masturbates a lot and spends a lot of time trying to feel better about his/her/its sad little life by making edited images of people he/she/it envies that make those people look bad.

Ask him/her/it to prove to you that the photo he/she/it uses as an avatar is a real photo.

But don't click any of the links he/she/it gives you. I did and it fucked up my computer!

I was referring to the DEMONRAT who won because of the need of children voting to protect their free ride. Women voting based on their desire to kill the unborn also helped him win.
So you think working for what the majority of the voters want is a bad thing?

Forum List

Back