Texas House votes to limit teaching the Marxist Propaganda curriculum known as "Critical Race Theory"

Can‘t teach Texas kids that Slavery was bad
Shouldn’t that be obvious? Should we also teach kids that murder and rape are bad?
It's not obvious to knuckle dragging maga fuckups.
You talk a big game behind a keyboard living in anonymity. Identify as a man and see what happens.
Okay, I am a man and your a knuckle dragging maga fuckup.

Happy now.

Shouldn’t that be obvious? Should we also teach kids that murder and rape are bad?
You talk a big game behind a keyboard living in anonymity. Identify as a man and see what happens.

Happy now.
You sure? Based on your posts I disagree. Want to compare resumes?

Happy now.
Yeah, I don't drag my knuckles on the ground when I walk.

Happy now.
Whose knuckles do you drag? I do not drag knuckles, period. Have you ever won a fight in your life?

Happy now.
Whose knuckles do you drag? I do not drag knuckles, period. Have you ever won a fight in your life?
What is the point of your posts little handed man?

Happy now.
My point is when you broad brush you’re the one who is the knuckle dragging pussy. Understand? Dumbass mother fucker.

Happy now.
My point is when you broad brush you’re the one who is the knuckle dragging pussy. Understand? Dumbass mother fucker.
I can broad brush your little wanker.

I'm guessing that you have a lot of hair on your body too. Did you get picked pn a lot growing up in your neighborhood tree?

By a vote of 81-52, the House passed House Bill 3979 by Rep. Steve Toth, R-The Woodlands, early Tuesday morning, after about four hours of debate. The support in the chamber came over opposition from dozens of education, business and community groups. The lower chamber will have to vote again before it can send the legislation to the Senate, which has already approved a similar proposal. Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has been vocal about his support of the legislation.

Comment:

It's about time we started putting an end to this Frankfurt School communist propaganda movement intended to erode our structure and constitutional way of government.

Make no mistake--Critical Race Theory is used to erode our culture so that it can be more pliable to the ideals of Marxism. It is a mere subset of Critical Theory.

One more step to beating back this recent Neo-Marxist push.
Jesus. The Tail Gunner has been resurrected.

Happy now.

I'm guessing that you have a lot of hair on your body too. Did you get picked pn a lot growing up in your neighborhood tree?
Are you hitting on me? Weird

Happy now.

Nobody and mean nobody has ever "hit" on you.

Happy now.

Nobody and mean nobody has ever "hit" on you.
You are a nobody. We agree.

Forum List

Back