Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
I want to take the time to make it perfectly clear... I don't mind that people protesting... I don't mind that at all. Go you guys.

However... If you actively try to put yourself in danger by literally blocking a highway... *shrugs* I don't think you should procreate anyway. It's been a joke for decades that people should go play in the street because it's a known danger. It's one of the most base ways of saying you are stupid, or I wish you would go away.

I believe in the right to end your own life if you want. And playing in the street is suggesting you are trying to do exactly that.

Why is it that everything the right proposes in regard to political protest involves legalizing the murder of protestors should they be inconvenienced by the protest? Of course the right seldom protests anything, so what they're trying to do is to be allowed to legally attack and intimidate the left.

The right hates democracy, and the First Amendment, unless they're using it to attack and lie about the left.

Haven’t read through the thread, so this may have been mentioned already. The lege doesn’t convene again until January, that’s how it works down here, 180 days every other year unless governor shitbird calls a special session. So they can file all the attention whore bills they want until then, but until Jan. it is all jerking off for the cameras.

That said, I will not support legalisation of such an assault. I do support making the act a class C misdemeanor punishable by fines up to $500.

How are you going to get those pieces of shit to pay? Secondly, when they surround people in cars and start setting shit on fire, I fully support drivers being able to flee the area and if a parasite commie gets in the way, it's on them. I'd like to see a serious penalty for blocking highways. Something like 15 months in prison and a felony conviction, because it is essentially a false arrest to keep people, and you're talking hundreds of them at a time, from reaching their destination. It's a crime as serious as kidnapping in my perspective.

Dude, they carry fking gasoline in the street

Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
I want to take the time to make it perfectly clear... I don't mind that people protesting... I don't mind that at all. Go you guys.

However... If you actively try to put yourself in danger by literally blocking a highway... *shrugs* I don't think you should procreate anyway. It's been a joke for decades that people should go play in the street because it's a known danger. It's one of the most base ways of saying you are stupid, or I wish you would go away.

I believe in the right to end your own life if you want. And playing in the street is suggesting you are trying to do exactly that.

Why is it that everything the right proposes in regard to political protest involves legalizing the murder of protestors should they be inconvenienced by the protest? Of course the right seldom protests anything, so what they're trying to do is to be allowed to legally attack and intimidate the left.

The right hates democracy, and the First Amendment, unless they're using it to attack and lie about the left.
You EVER fucking hear of "TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A BAD THING?" Well all these PROTESTS have been anything BUT PROTESTS, and they sure the fuck have NOTHING to do with DEMOCRACY. This is MOB RULE. They've been RIOTS, and LOOTING, and BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, and BLOCKING OFF ROADS, and they've gotten VIOLENT and people have been beaten and even KILLED, and yes, it has gone ON and ON and ON and fucking ON..!!! So there comes a point where ENOUGH is fucking ENOUGH.

What damn part of all that are you fucking missing?

This bill was defeated in 2017.

This was a bill proposed 3 years ago.

Thanks for the update.
No problem, just didnt know if people realized they were debating a bill that happened 3 years ago, and was already defeated.
Doesn’t Texas have stand your ground laws. The car is a weapon at that point and it’s self defense

Why is it that everything the right proposes in regard to political protest involves legalizing the murder of protestors should they be inconvenienced by the protest?
The rights of one end when it infringes on the rights of another.

Of course the right seldom protests anything, so what they're trying to do is to be allowed to legally attack and intimidate the left.

It's not a right or left thing. I have no problems with protesters. You have no right to detain me without legal cause. Cops don't have that right, citizens CERTAINLY don't have that right either. Isn't that one of the main goals of this little show of force?

In order to show that people shouldn't detain others people without legal cause, by detaining others illegally?

I hate hypocrites.

It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

Hope he's promptly voted out. But this is Texas, land of the dicks.

Then you ought to love it here OL!
You could go down to the 4th ward and take out your dentures and make a killing!!!
Those nigs dont give a shit if you're an old hag as long as you have no teeth and your white.

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

Ain’t your country, fk off bitch

You EVER fucking hear of "TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A BAD THING?" Well all these PROTESTS have been anything BUT PROTESTS, and they sure the fuck have NOTHING to do with DEMOCRACY. This is MOB RULE. They've been RIOTS, and LOOTING, and BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, and BLOCKING OFF ROADS, and they've gotten VIOLENT and people have been beaten and even KILLED, and yes, it has gone ON and ON and ON and fucking ON..!!! So there comes a point where ENOUGH is fucking ENOUGH.

What damn part of all that are you fucking missing?
The reality...

Bed wetters are deliberately ignorant. They can see the destruction and criminal activity with their own eyes, and they will convince themselves it's not as bad as it looks. They could go so far as to get their own asses kicked, and blame it on Trump for agitating the mob merely because he exists. These are not rational, lucid human beings. Some are simply posting bots, some are drones and no more intellectually curious than parrots. They're just here to repeat the inane psychobabble they find on bed wetter websites.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

What the fuck has this got to do with the constitution ?

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

You dimwits have no sense of context.

Won't pass

Tried by twelve or carried by six... When you truly fear for your life, you quit thinking about the law and start thinking about surviving.

This bill was defeated in 2017.

This was a bill proposed 3 years ago.

Thanks for the update.
No problem, just didnt know if people realized they were debating a bill that happened 3 years ago, and was already defeated.
Doesn’t Texas have stand your ground laws. The car is a weapon at that point and it’s self defense

If I have a hoard of rioters, pillagers, thieves, murderers surrounding my truck, I'm mowing em down.

How are you going to get those pieces of shit to pay? Secondly, when they surround people in cars and start setting shit on fire, I fully support drivers being able to flee the area and if a parasite commie gets in the way, it's on them. I'd like to see a serious penalty for blocking highways. Something like 15 months in prison and a felony conviction, because it is essentially a false arrest to keep people, and you're talking hundreds of them at a time, from reaching their destination. It's a crime as serious as kidnapping in my perspective.

And, in almost every case, perhaps in every case, the thugs surrounding or blocking vehicles have every opportunity to move. They stay in the way and are intentionally hit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back