Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

Do

My be stupider than you have to be, Son. The universal right to protest is specifically enshrined in the first amendment. The right to own firearms has been interpreted into the second.by activist judges legislating from the bench. The right for you to kill people with them isn't in there at all. You fuckin' brain-leach victims claim to love it so much, maybe you should read it at least once. Or if you can't, get someone to read it to you.

That's a though, is there an audiobook of the Constitution? Maybe we could take up a collection and get you one. If you have trouble with the big words you could always ask me.

Thank you for proving my assertion that you are a jabbering retard, your first sentence is not even coherent. If you can't proof read your own posts, it's no surprise that you can't read and comprehend what the COTUS says. It does say you have the right to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE to address grievance with the government, it gives you absolutely NO RIGHT AT ALL to arrest or otherwise impede my travel you sniveling puke. Should you decide you have the right to hold me against my will, I have the right to defend myself and continue my travel.

As far as an audio book or whatever you are babbling about with yet another incoherent sentence, don't get one as read by Michael Moore. It's because you listen to blithering liberal idiots that you have become one.

Haven’t read through the thread, so this may have been mentioned already. The lege doesn’t convene again until January, that’s how it works down here, 180 days every other year unless governor shitbird calls a special session. So they can file all the attention whore bills they want until then, but until Jan. it is all jerking off for the cameras.

That said, I will not support legalisation of such an assault. I do support making the act a class C misdemeanor punishable by fines up to $500.
If the street isn’t closed, now their mthr fking asses over. Why do you care?

Then, after the tick turd has been duly dealt with and is collected up off of the pavement charge it with the class B misdemeanor for obstruction of a public roadway which carries a possible 6 mos in the county jail.

Haven’t read through the thread, so this may have been mentioned already. The lege doesn’t convene again until January, that’s how it works down here, 180 days every other year unless governor shitbird calls a special session. So they can file all the attention whore bills they want until then, but until Jan. it is all jerking off for the cameras.

That said, I will not support legalisation of such an assault. I do support making the act a class C misdemeanor punishable by fines up to $500.

How are you going to get those pieces of shit to pay? Secondly, when they surround people in cars and start setting shit on fire, I fully support drivers being able to flee the area and if a parasite commie gets in the way, it's on them. I'd like to see a serious penalty for blocking highways. Something like 15 months in prison and a felony conviction, because it is essentially a false arrest to keep people, and you're talking hundreds of them at a time, from reaching their destination. It's a crime as serious as kidnapping in my perspective.

See if you are at a disadvantage of pedestrian versus the car they block then that is Your Responsibility to consider that and act accordingly . Liberals ignore responsibility and want that put on the driver who is being unlawfully detained and frequently assaulted and has every right to continue on his way

I was thinking more of the ones that took place on the highways, but okay.
Like I said... All I did was pull up the first link... I didn't even look at it. With that said, just because something isn't reported by the news, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Doesn't mean it does happen either. I just pulled the first link.

I lived there for 6 months and never plan on returning. There were some nice people, but the guns, politics and religion is not for me. Same goes for the southeast.
Sounds like New Jersey may be a better fit for you.

I think I'll pass, but it is preferable to Texas, no doubt. I have nothing against guns, I'm a gun owner, but guns in Texas are second only to religion in what people worship there. (Note that this has changed since the election of Trump, who is now the Golden Calf of Texas)

Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

Last edited:
The danger is if you believe that I support them in that matter.
I don't recall you supporting either side in that matter. So... What say you? Do you support defunding the police?

It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

The Constitution applies to people driving also. The pursuit of happiness is not to good when people are blocking the highways. The first thing is to end highway blocking by protestors/rioters. And then to end liabilities/charges by drivers for safety reasons.

You think people are literally driving in pursuit of happiness?

The Constitution applies to people driving also. The pursuit of happiness is not to good when people are blocking the highways. The first thing is to end highway blocking by protestors/rioters. And then to end liabilities/charges by drivers for safety reasons.

That is part of it. It can be aggravating as it is. And for the taxes collected for the roads we are being shortchanged as a lot of it is put into the general funds to pay people for any reason.

I lived there for 6 months and never plan on returning. There were some nice people, but the guns, politics and religion is not for me. Same goes for the southeast.
Sounds like New Jersey may be a better fit for you.

I think I'll pass, but it is preferable to Texas, no doubt. I have nothing against guns, I'm a gun owner, but guns in Texas are second only to religion in what people worship there. (Note that this has changed since the election of Trump, who is now the Golden Calf of Texas)

View attachment 359365
I take that back.

You are probably better off in New York.

People do alot of things in the pursuit of happiness.
But driving isn't just a recreation....for some it's an occupation.
If protestors are interfering with interstate commerce or the transportation of goods and services they're committing a felony.

Texas. Land of trash. Mow done those you don't like. How Jesus!
People who advcate for things like this are not Christians, they are pagans.
I wouldn't drag pagans into this. They are actually a really good group of people who have just gone off their own way and freed themselves from the Christian narrative and gone back to their roots. There is nothing wrong in this. Christianity is mired in its own shit right now. This is a time to rediscover Jesus and what he stood for. His ideas and his teachings. Not a graham or a falwell or a pope or a calvin. Either do it or dump it.

Only a dick would present legislation that would legalize murder.

You can also bet that dick is a "Republican".
Only a dick would think self defense is murder.
LOL.. yeah, only a "conservative" would think mowing down peaceful protestors in a car is self-defense.

And only libtard assholes like you and your pals here believe that peaceful protesters block traffic and attempt to get into vehicles to injure people. Every one of them deserves to be killed.

This bill was defeated in 2017.

This was a bill proposed 3 years ago.

Forum List

Back