Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
We are not really talking about your life in danger though. We are talking about a bill making it legal to run over people blocking the road.

This is what the commie left has created.

They wanted to sow discontent. What they got was all gun owners FFUCKING BLOOD-THIRSTY.

BE AFRAID, KUUUNTS.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

How does this have anything to do with anyone hating the Constitution?
I love how sniveling nanny state bed wetting parasites get all weepy about the COTUS when it comes to their own interests, but then want to set the document on fire when it come to a law abiding innocent person shooting a violent psychopath. They love seeing conservative voices shut down, because they believe the 1st Amendment only applies to fascist pigs pretending to be "journalists" like Jim Acosta. The care nothing about people being secure in their property either.

I absolutely support the idea of holding a driver innocent if they have to run over a bunch of unwashed commie lunatics trying to shut down traffic. I also fully support business owners or their employees shooting the hordes of shit for brains commie cock suckers BEFORE they can burn down or loot a business. It's time Americans are cut loose to defend themselves from these piece of shit social rejects and marxist drones.

For goodness' sake.

This bill is not going anywhere.

Can you just imagine if a driver (of ethnicity X) mowed down a lady or gentleman protester (of ethnicity Y)?

The violent reaction would make last month's protests and looting and arson look like child's play.

Great idea, we only have to call pedestrians that walk slowly: protesters and we're in the clear.

Voted out hell, he's trying to legalize murder and suppress the first amendment rights at the same time.

You mean like all the people who died in ambulances because the roads were blocked? That kind of murder?
When did that happen?
Never.

That's just the first link that came up.
I was thinking more of the ones that took place on the highways, but okay.
The only link, and it's from December of 2014. And it's a blog, not news.

You've got nuthin'.

Do

How does this have anything to do with anyone hating the Constitution?
I love how sniveling nanny state bed wetting parasites get all weepy about the COTUS when it comes to their own interests, but then want to set the document on fire when it come to a law abiding innocent person shooting a violent psychopath. They love seeing conservative voices shut down, because they believe the 1st Amendment only applies to fascist pigs pretending to be "journalists" like Jim Acosta. The care nothing about people being secure in their property either.

I absolutely support the idea of holding a driver innocent if they have to run over a bunch of unwashed commie lunatics trying to shut down traffic. I also fully support business owners or their employees shooting the hordes of shit for brains commie cock suckers BEFORE they can burn down or loot a business. It's time Americans are cut loose to defend themselves from these piece of shit social rejects and marxist drones.

My be stupider than you have to be, Son. The universal right to protest is specifically enshrined in the first amendment. The right to own firearms has been interpreted into the second.by activist judges legislating from the bench. The right for you to kill people with them isn't in there at all. You fuckin' brain-leach victims claim to love it so much, maybe you should read it at least once. Or if you can't, get someone to read it to you.

That's a though, is there an audiobook of the Constitution? Maybe we could take up a collection and get you one. If you have trouble with the big words you could always ask me.

Haven’t read through the thread, so this may have been mentioned already. The lege doesn’t convene again until January, that’s how it works down here, 180 days every other year unless governor shitbird calls a special session. So they can file all the attention whore bills they want until then, but until Jan. it is all jerking off for the cameras.

That said, I will not support legalisation of such an assault. I do support making the act a class C misdemeanor punishable by fines up to $500.

It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

The Constitution applies to people driving also. The pursuit of happiness is not to good when people are blocking the highways. The first thing is to end highway blocking by protestors/rioters. And then to end liabilities/charges by drivers for safety reasons.

Forum List

Back