Texas hospital to pull plug on toddler

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
She is the latest victim of Texas' 10-Day Rule under the Texas Advanced Directives Act. Under this provision, the hospital's ethics panel decided they would no longer continue care for her, and informed the family on October 31 they had only 10 days to find a hospital willing to treat her.
TX Hospital to Pull the Plug on Toddler

So in other words it's like you/ loved one is in the pound 3 days later nobody wants you so Eeeh just kill the we told you leftist dumb asses they're coming for you to a.holes!!

She is the latest victim of Texas' 10-Day Rule under the Texas Advanced Directives Act. Under this provision, the hospital's ethics panel decided they would no longer continue care for her, and informed the family on October 31 they had only 10 days to find a hospital willing to treat her.

So in other words it's like you/ loved one is in the pound 3 days later nobody wants you so Eeeh just kill the we told you leftist dumb asses they're coming for you to a.holes!!
Let us know when you actually learn anything specific about this childs medical condition. Until then, keep your uninformed nutcase comments to yourself, Chicken Little.

Let us know when you actually learn anything specific about this childs medical condition. Until then, keep your uninformed nutcase comments to yourself, Chicken Little.
AKA you approve of killing this child.

Her mother, Trinity Lewis, said Tinslee was diagnosed with Ebstien Anomaly, a heart defect, which — in Tinslee’s case — caused her heart to be so enlarged that it pressed against her right lung, causing chronic lung disease. She has had three surgeries and has also been on a ventilator for roughly two months.

The kid ain't even brain dead! She is awake and alive completely..

If the child is removed the reason is over costs. I'm not sure how you blame the left for that.

Is the child living with support....and will it die without it

Maybe you should get informed

Sketchy details on the child's condition but welcome to "managed healthcare". Thanks Ears.... sad situation

• Banned
Kill babies
Kill Granny
Kill black babies
kill the ill
kill the mentally challenged.......

NNoooooo there's not a dam thing going on!!!!

upload_2019-11-10_19-39-20.png

Texas 'Death Panel' Law Goes to Court

HOW MANY HAVE MISSED THE DEATH PANELS!!

& YEAH IT'S AN OBAMA DEMOCRATIC JACK ASS IDEA

upload_2019-11-10_19-40-59.png

ObamaCare ‘death panel’ faces growing opposition from Democrats

They've been working on this for a loooong time IT'S HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW.

I hate when assholes politicize situations that are difficult, tragic and complex.

And that is what this is about isn't it?

You don't know the baby's real condition, her prognosis, anything. No doctor WANTS to end a life prematurely, and no family WANTS to see a child's life end. It's horrible for the family. But what do you do when you get to the point that there is nothing more medically that can be done and the child is kept alive on life support only with no prognosis for improvement?

We don't know if that is the case here, but I am quite certain this is not political, and there is a lot we do not know.

Oh. And by the way. Texas is RED.

I hate when assholes politicize situations that are difficult, tragic and complex.

You don't know the baby's real condition, her prognosis, anything. No doctor WANTS to end a life prematurely, and no family WANTS to see a child's life end. It's horrible for the family. But what do you do when you get to the point that there is nothing more medically that can be done and the child is kept alive on life support only with no prognosis for improvement?

We don't know if that is the case here, but I am quite certain this is not political, and there is a lot we do not know.

It's not political... it's moral.

I know of two cases in England where children were on support and "life ending" decisions were made by courts and hospitals. In both cases the Catholic Church was willing to take the children and care for them in their hospitals, one in Italy. Both times the parents were denied to allow it

That's political

By the way both children died after support was terminated. One starved to death.

Just wrong

I know of two cases in England where children were on support and "life ending" decisions were made by courts and hospitals. In both cases the Catholic Church was willing to take the children and care for them in their hospitals, one in Italy. Both times the parents were denied to allow it

That's political

I know at least one of the cases you mean, and no...I don't agree that it is political.

It's moral.

And the moral argument is incredibly difficult because it involves whether or not the child is suffering with no hope for improvement.

That's moral.

That's political

I know at least one of the cases you mean, and no...I don't agree that it is political.

It's moral.

And the moral argument is incredibly difficult because it involves whether or not the child is suffering with no hope for improvement.

That's moral.

When courts deny parents the rights to determine what's best for their child it's political.

YOU don't decide parental rights... that's God given

Not your kid so sit down

That's political

It's moral.

That's moral.

When courts deny parents the rights to determine what's best for their child it's political.

Not your kid so sit down

What if what parents think is "best" for their child amounts to child abuse?

That's political

It's moral.

That's moral.

Not your kid so sit down

What if what parents think is "best" for their child amounts to child abuse?

Keeping their child alive is child abuse? Really?

Look I realize you're a dyed in the wool left loon but that's just fcking stupid

If you have children you'll get it.

Now back to courts ordering living children to be denied life saving treatment.

That's political and you know it.

Here ya go.... you have a stroke....get better in ten days or no support for you!!!!

Get it?

If the toddler belongs to leftists, I fail to see the problem; they can just consider it a verrrryyy late-term abortion.

That's political

It's moral.

That's moral.
And I would of let you live..

That's moral

Forum List

Back