Texas Grid Asks Residents To Conserve Power As Heatwave Hits

And meanwhile, Governor Fappit is heading to the border with Rump in yet another pathetic political stunt. Sad :(

He's going to the border while his people have no electricity?

That sounds right for a republican. He is a total failure so he goes to the border.

People could die in the heat and he goes to the border.

Texas elected this. Wow. I guess they don't expect much from their politicians.
We can start by turning off air conditioning in prisons and jails

Then no air conditioning in any government building except schools and hospitals
More appropriate to shut off power for all Trump voters.
Governor Clownpants spent so much time fluffing Donnie that he forgot about the important stuff!
Since trump voters are scattered among the general population that idea is as impractical as it is illegal

And meanwhile, Governor Fappit is heading to the border with Rump in yet another pathetic political stunt. Sad :(

That sounds right for a republican. He is a total failure so he goes to the border.

Then no air conditioning in any government building except schools and hospitals
Governor Clownpants spent so much time fluffing Donnie that he forgot about the important stuff!
Since trump voters are scattered among the general population that idea is as impractical as it is illegal
I’m not allowed to dream? :lol:

You do every night, Bluey...

2d7wt3.jpg

You do every night, Bluey...

2d7wt3.jpg
Whatever you say … Q-ie :lol:

1623947834629.jpeg

Solid response ^ Better than normal.
But “normality” for you is a low bar
Thanks but I’m surprised you noticed since you keep telling us to turn off the governors mansion when I keep telling you that alone wont save enough electricity

Why not turn off the air conditioning in all government buildings before anyone else?

Why pick on Texas? Because the state is mostly Flag waving gun toting republican? Thanks to democrat policies at the federal level Texas is forced to support more illegal aliens than the entire population of Montana. Democrats have cut off pipelines, all but suspended drilling and prevented the construction of nuclear reactors. The rivers are sluggish and the hydroelectric stations are relatively anemic. Of course democrats offer only criticism but windmills and solar panels ain't gonna do it.

Why pick on Texas? Because the state is mostly Flag waving gun toting republican? Thanks to democrat policies at the federal level Texas is forced to support more illegal aliens than the entire population of Montana. Democrats have cut off pipelines, all but suspended drilling and prevented the construction of nuclear reactors. The rivers are sluggish and the hydroelectric stations are relatively anemic. Of course democrats offer only criticism but windmills and solar panels ain't gonna do it.
I dont think Texas will put up with blackouts the liberals in california have for decades

And republicans are well aware of that

We’ll fight to reopen coal power plants and to hell with the greenies

Forum List

Back